Chapter 11

New York. The City that never sleeps. I love New York, but to be honest, a few days away from all the trouble and those millions of people had been quite nice. Bucky and I decided to keep our relationship private for a little bit, just to see how things go when it's just the two of us. He also doesn't want to push me to do anything, so besides a whole lot of kissing, not much has happened yet.

We have been back at the headquarters for about two days now. We spend the nights together and during the day, we sneaked into each other's rooms whenever we had some free time. It's currently around noon and Bucky and I planned on going out today. He hasn't told me where we are going, but he said I should keep my outfit casual and comfy.

I've decided on the classic black and white combo. Black high-waisted mom jeans, a white crop top, and my everyday silver jewellery. Bucky told me to meet him in the parking lot so I do exactly that. I grab my bag and the necessities like a phone and keys and make my way down.

I can see him leaning against his car as I leave the building. He isn't looking in my direction so I sneak up to him. "Excuse me, Sir? I think it's illegal to look this handsome," I chuckle before giving him a soft kiss on his cheek. Bucky is wearing a black, tight-fitted shirt, jeans, and an also black jacket.  "Hey, doll," he smirks at me and pulls me into a real kiss. "Ready?" He pushes himself off the car and walks to the passenger side to open the door for me. 

"True gentleman..." I whisper to mock him a little. "Thank you, babe." As soon as I'm in the car, he closes my door and walks to the driver's seat. "Get ready for a little bit of a car ride. 20 minutes, I think," Buck says as he starts the car. "Are you going to tell me where we are going?" I ask as I watch him drive. 

I don't know what it is with guys driving, but something makes it extremely hot and hard to look away. Maybe it's the hands on the wheel or just the way they concentrate while driving... it's definitely super hot. "I want you to learn something... I just know that Tony is against it so I thought I would teach you somewhere else," he gives me a quick look before placing his hand on my upper thigh. 

"What's that supposed to mean? Like a type of fight?" I place my hand on his and trace little circles on his skin. "Yes, you'll learn how to use a gun. I want to know that you are protected and that you can protect yourself... just in case."

"Oh, so we go to a shooting range?" I ask maybe a bit too excited because I earn laughter from Bucky. I saw the way, Natasha fights and begged my dad to let her teach me how to shoot but he disagreed because I tend to be a bit clumsy from time to time. "Exactly! Excited?" He squeezes my thigh before gently caressing it. "Yes, extremely!" I laugh before finally looking away from his figure. Instead, I start watching his fingers move over my jeans.

"If you want me to stop... tell me, doll," Bucky says softly as he noticed the way I literally stare at his hand on me. "No!... I mean no,  keep going," I laugh at myself and Bucky joins me. "You are pretty cute when you are embarrassed."

"Thanks, I guess?" I keep laughing and place my hands on his again. His hand stops moving up and down on me and now only one finger softly caresses my leg. "And if you want, I would like to show you my favourite place in the city... I spend there quite a lot of time with Steve back in the days."

"Of course I want," I chuckle and lean over to give him a quick kiss before leaning back into the seat. 

____________________________

"Spread your legs, you need a strong position," Bucky explains to me. With his hands on my waist, he moves my feet apart with his foot. "Now put it in your dominant hand, I think the right one," he moves around me and is now standing right behind me, his hands still on my hips. 

"Like this?" I ask, already having a finger on the trigger. "Woah, babygirl... one step at a time," he chuckles and moves my finger to the outside of the gun. "Take your left hand as a support and put it on the handle. Make sure your fingers or more your skin can't get between trigger and gun."

I do as he told me and look on each side of the gun to make sure there is enough space so my skin won't get trapped. "You're doing great, doll," he brushes over my waist gently. I know that he is trying to calm my nerves with it. Even tho, I'm really excited and hyped about this little lesson, I can't deny that I'm a bit nervous and Bucky seems to notice. After all, I have a gun in my hand... something that can hurt people, badly. 

"Now aim. Look at where you want to shoot," Bucky's hands move up to my shoulders and correct my position just slightly. I must have been tense since Bucky pushes my shoulder down a little. "Do you think you are ready?"

"Yes, I think I got this," I say with a little nod. "Alright, doll. Put your finger on the trigger. There is going to be a force pushing you back. Don't relax after pulling the trigger. Keep standing in this position and don't let go of the trigger immediately. Think of the trigger like the auto clutch, take your finger off slowly."

"Ok got it," You don't look back at him. Way to concentrate on my current task. I take a few deep breaths. "You can do this, doll," Bucky whispers into my ear. With the little boost of confidence, he just gave me, I get myself to actually pull the trigger. What Bucky forgot to tell me, is the sound a gun makes. I mean I know, but I forgot that they aren't quiet. 

"Oh my god! I did it!" I say in a mix of excitement and being proud of myself. I turn to kiss Bucky after I put the gun down. "You did good!... Well for your first time," he chuckles and pulls you in for another kiss. "And damn... you looked hot," he whispers just for me to hear. "Now do it a few times and I think you'll be able to defend yourself."

"I am able to defend myself already, Buck! Remember when we had our little fight lesson? The one where you threw me off of you? I did win for a few seconds," I laugh and take the gun again. "Yes, but it's not about winning for a few seconds. I want you to be safe. That means actually winning a fight," he kisses my cheek before moving to the wall behind us. He leans against it and keeps watching me.

After about an hour of me constantly shooting, I turn around to him and hand the gun over. "I  haven't seen you in full action yet... show me what you can do," I smirk up at him. He takes the gun with a laugh and we switch positions. Bucky casually points the gun at the little Stickfigure at the end of the room and shoots. Goddamit he looks so hot with a gun... Therapy is calling I guess. "I could do this with closed eyes. No need to test me," he put the gun away and comes back to me again. 

"Enough for today?" Bucky's arms swing around my body and pull me into his. "Yes, Sir!" I joke and give him yet another kiss. "Oh, doll... don't call me Sir if you can't handle the consequences," his eyes pierce into mine while he squeezes my ass. Oh my god... I'm so god damn close to melting... keep your shit together, Nina! 

"But, I need a nickname for you Buck," I say to switch the topic to something more innocent again. I knew that Bucky has a tiny, little Sir kink... tiny and little are a bit of an understatement. But my 'Sir' or 'Sergeant' is equal to his 'doll' or 'babygirl'. It drives me nuts! I know that Bucky doesn't want to rush things for me, but I think I'm more than ready to go the next step. 

"I know you like being called babygirl... little one, too, right," he starts to speak after a second or two of silence from his side. I blush at his words because they match so well with my thoughts, it's nearly scary. "I take that as a yes," he laughs and gives me a soft kiss on my forehead. "At one point you'll find a good nickname for me. No need to rush, doll."