Chapter 12

"Thank you for today Buck," I hug him as we get back to the compound. It's already late at night and everybody seems to be either in their room or not at home. Bucky had shown me an old Pub he went to in the 40s. We had a few drinks and he opened up a bit more about his past. The way the world has changed and how he is learning about new things every single day.

"No problem, doll. I want you to be safe, you know?" He smiles back down at me before he gives me a short kiss. "That's not what I meant... I meant the pub and the stories you shared with me. I'm glad you know that you can talk to me," I get on my tippy toes and give him another soft kiss. "You know what? I think I'm ready..." I whisper softly into his ear before I start walking up the stairs to our rooms.

"Ready for what? Are you tired?" He asks, his hands caringly playing with my hair. "Oh, no," I shake my head laughing "I know you don't want to rush things with me. I know you don't want to hurt me and I trust you with all of my heart..."

"Oh... so you are ready, ready," he smirks and takes my hand in his "Are you sure, doll? I really don't want to push you into doing something."

"One hundred per cent! You have no idea how fucking hot you looked with that stupid gun!" I joke to get away from all those clingy love talks. "Oh believe me... you looked hotter!"

We go into my room and his hands find my waist within seconds. "I'm asking you again... just to make sure. You really want this?" Bucky whispers from behind me. I don't feel the need to talk so I just nod and turn around to face him. My arms wrap around his neck and pull him down to kiss me.

We both stumble backwards to my bed. Bucky's metal hand moves slowly down my back. As he reaches my lower back, he tabs it two times to sign me to jump up. I do so and wrap my legs around his body.

Bucky easily lifts me and lays me carefully on the bed. I was always really nervous and anxious about this moment. Everyone around me had those weird horror stories about their first time. Stories about guys that didn't really care for them or that they just did it to get it done. I was always a bit more reserved about things like that. Dating and guys were things I thought about constantly but it just never happened for me. My friends all had already at least 2 boyfriends before, while I was the single forever friend.

Right now here with Bucky, I just know it's the right moment. I know that he cares for me and that he won't drop me as soon as we did it. I feel safe with him and all those worries I always had are gone. "Are you alright, doll?" Bucky smiles down at me, his hands resting next to my head. "Yes! I'm great," I chuckle and put my hands on his cheeks. My thumbs caress him before he leans further down to kiss me passionately.

"Are you scared?" Bucky's voice seems so soft and carrying. "Just a little bit, but I know it's going to be worth it," I break the eye contact blushing at my honesty. "I'm here for you, and I'm going to stop as soon as you say it hurts, ok?" His fingers brush over my skin, moving a strand of hair behind my ear. "Yes, I know that," I nod and pull him down for another kiss.

His metal hand slowly starts its journey down my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Our lips break from each other and I title my head back while Bucky's lips plant soft kisses on my cheek, then jawline, down my neck until he reaches my collar bone. He finds my sweet spot within seconds and gently nibbles and sucks at it. I can't help myself and let out a few soft moans before I cover my mouth with a hand.

I can feel a smile forming on his lips before he speaks up "Someone likes it huh, doll?" His teeth find my skin again and this time bites me a little harder "Put your hand away and let me hear those beautiful sounds of yours, would you?"

I hesitate for a split second before I place my hand back onto the bed. "Good girl!" Bucky whispers into my ear, kissing the spot under it before moving back down. At the same time, his hands move down my side. Bucky's hand stop at the hem of my shirt. Our eyes meet again and I give him a nod in approval. Within seconds, my shirt lays on the floor and Bucky's eyes glaze over my now nearly naked body.

"Red. I like it," his voice has become rougher and I can watch his eyes getting darker with every second. I press my legs together. The tension is nearly killing me and I try my hardest to stay calm and get some relief. "Now look at that... someone lost her voice?" Bucky chuckles. He bends down to give me a forehead kiss. I start laughing at his words and shake my head "No, I haven't lost them... I just don't know how to use them."

Bucky reaches for my jeans and slowly opens them. We exchange a quick look and my pants meet the floor as well. "You look beautiful, darling," he whispers against my skin before pressing soft kisses on my collar bone and my boobs. The different temperatures from his breath and the cold air around us are causing my skin to get goosebumps. "Thank you, babe."

"Babe? I thought we decided on a different nickname," he smirks down at me before he suddenly pulls away. I watch him taking off his pants and getting something out of my nightstand. "You know, protection is key."

"I know," I laugh and hold my hands out to reach for him "Come back. I'm getting cold without you." Bucky climbs over me again and my hands immediately find his body. My fingers trace down his chest and make their way down to the waistline of his boxers. At this point, his eyes are at least 10 shades darker than usual. I slip my fingers into his boxers and tease him gently.

"Pull them down if you want," he whispers into my ears before making out with my neck again. His lips have a perfect mix of softness and roughness to them, that feels absolutely amazing against my skin. He doesn't have to tell me twice and within seconds his boxers lay next to my clothes.

Bucky's metal hand rests against my cheek while he keeps kissing and biting my neck on the other side. My eyes close automatically and I snuggle into his hand to give him more space. While I can feel my neck getting covered in little hickeys, his other hand moves down my body and between my legs.

I moan in response to his touch and claw my nails into his back. His fingers feel amazing and I can feel a strange feeling building up inside of me. "Are you ready? This could hurt a little. You just have to relax, but if it gets too much, I'm going to stop immediately, alright doll?" Bucky whispers before kissing my lips gently. I just nod as a yes and bite nervously on my lower lip.

I feel his tip pressing against my entrance. We keep holding eye contact until it hurts for a moment and I close my eyes in pain. "Everything alright?" Bucky asks caringly and stops in his movement. "Yes, yes keep going," I mumble under my breath. His hand, that's resting on my waist, gently caresses my skin as he starts moving in again.

It still hurts, but not as bad as the first pain. I open my eyes again and give him a soft smile. My hands slip into his hair and pull him down to me. We kiss and Bucky starts to thrust his hips faster. "Fuck," he growls and I can't help, but let out a little scream. "You are doing amazing," he whispers followed by another deep moan.

_____________________________

"I want you to have something, princess," Bucky whispers against my temple. After a quick kiss on the forehead, he gets up and grabs something off the floor. Seconds later, he holds a silver necklace with two silver tags in front of my face. I recognize them instantly and take them into my hands. "You want me to have your tags? Are you sure?" I smile at him and I can already feel a few tears in my eyes. I know how much they mean to him, and the fact that he wants me to have them is by far the cutest thing a human has ever done to me.

"Yes. I want you to know, that even if we aren't physically together at times, I'm always with you," he kisses my forehead before bringing his lips down to mine. Bucky takes the dog tags in his hands again and put them around my neck. "I'm never going to take them off, I promise."