Chapter 18

"They invited you to a Party? After not even one day of knowing you?" Steve asks confused after I told the whole group what happened today. I can see my dad rolling his eyes at Steve and I start laughing a little bit. It's seriously cute that Steve still isn't entirely sure how today's world works.

"Yes, they asked me to come. It's a big party in a club downtown and not an intimate party with their friends. It's completely normal, old man," I explain to him while Bucky enters the conference room. "It better not be intimate," he says and gives me a quick kiss before sitting down on one of the empty seats in front of the table.

"As I just said, the party is in a club. I would guess that if they are actually behind the drug, they are going to sell it there," I roll my eyes at Bucky who is looking through the file again. "You are invited as well."

He immediately looks up and shakes his head. "I'm not going to a party. They could recognise me," he protests. "Why am I even invited?"

"Because Jacob flirted with me and I told him I have a boyfriend," I say and sit down at the table again.

"Ok, never mind. I'll come with you," he slaps the file close and puts it back on the table. "When?"

Steve and I start laughing at his reaction. "On Friday... it's a costume party. Horror-themed so... they won't even be able to recognize you." Bucky's facial expression turns even more annoyed with the whole situation which is just adorable, to be honest.

"See, not even in need of a costume," my dad teases him, which makes him grunt in anger. My hand finds its way to his and gently caresses it "I had an idea already... you'll like it. I promise."

_________

"You want us to go as Vampires?" Bucky laughs as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "Why Vampires?" He keeps asking me. His hands move up my arms and with one hand, he takes my hair and puts it to one side.

"Vampires are cool and sexy," I laugh and watch him through the mirror in front of us "and it would suit you perfectly."

"Oh, it would suit me?" He laughs and playfully bites the freshly exposed skin of my neck.

"Hey!" I laugh and push myself gently off of him, before I even get the chance to take a step he pulls me back and turns me around. "What hey? I'm just getting into my role," Bucky grins down at me and takes my chin into his metal hand. His thumb softly brushes over my lips before he leans down and kisses me passionately.

With his body weight, he forces me to take a few steps backwards until the back of my knees hit the bed. I let myself fall onto it and drag Bucky down with me. The weight differences on my body makes me squeal before we both start laughing. "What's up, babydoll?" Bucky smirks down at me and puts his full weight on me for a few seconds.

"Stop teasing me!" I chuckle and gently hit his chest. "But where would be the fun? Teasing you is the best, doll," Bucky grins down at me before burying his head in my neck. He gently kisses and bites my skin until wandering up to my lips, placing a soft kiss here and there.

Bucky didn't waste another minute of time. He gets his cold hands under my shirt and slowly lifts it up. I put my arms over my head so he can take the shirt off properly. But he doesn't. Instead, he pulls it down to my wrist. He frees one arm, only to wrap the shirt around the bedpost and then put it back around my wrist.

"Let your arms rest right there, ok sunshine?" Bucky whispers into my ear before placing a soft kiss on my lips. A shiver goes through my body as I watch him licking his lips. His eyes are wandering over my now exposed body. I'm so focused on his face that I didn't realise that he started moving one hand over my stomach. I only realize it when he uses his left arm and I feel the metal touching my skin. His metal hand slowly moves down my body and gently opens my legs. "Do I get permission, doll?" He asks softly, with a grin on his face that speaks 1000 words.

I press my lips into a line to hide my excitement. I don't want him to think I'm crazy but him asking for permission already does things to me. "Yes... I'm all yours."

Bucky's fingers finally trailed to the damp fabric of my crotch, where he slowly starts to apply pressure. Effortlessly, he had changed my breaths into soft moans that were starting to break through your breathy tone. "Look who does like teasing after all," I hear a chuckle followed by a small growl that rumbled against my neck as he discovered how wet I've been the whole time.

"Oh shut up," I chuckle before earning a soft bite into my neck for it. "Did you just tell me to shut up? I mean... I can stop if you want," Bucky says looking deep into my eyes. His hand puts more pressure on me than before and he slowly starts moving his fingers. "Huh? Do you want me to stop, doll?"

"No," I gasp. "I'm sorry," to my surprise my voice sounds all raspy and shy all of the sudden which only makes me laugh again. "Oh, what am I supposed to do with your attitude," Bucky tries to stay serious but fails as much as I did. He leans down to my lips to give me a passionate kiss before his fingers finally dipped under the fabric of my underwear.

His long thumb gathered the liquid for a moment before finding my clit with very little effort. There was absolutely no reason this man should be so good at knowing my body. Not even I knew it that well before I turned like... 19?

The amazing pressure against my clit was building a steady rhythm, plummeting me towards release much faster than I would have wished. I look up at Bucky, as a few little moans escape my parted lips with each new pass of his thumb against the most sensitive part of my body. His face, his lips... god his eyes. They look so good from my point of view, which makes it even harder for me not to cum right on the spot.

The fact that I can't touch him makes me want it even more and it starts to annoy me. Bucky seemed to notice since he leans down to me and whispered against my lips "Cum for me doll and you can touch me all night."
My sensitive nipples rubbing against his chest, only increase the pleasure dancing through my veins as I got closer and closer to the edge of orgasm.

"Please kiss me," I gasped, as I feel this familiar pressure building up in my body. Bucky immediately places his lips on mine and catapults my feelings to a whole new level.

"You did amazing, doll," Bucky says in between kisses. His hands move up my body and to my wrists where he unknots the shirt and gently massages my slightly red skin. My heart is still racing like it does when you are on a rollercoaster. I wrap my arms around Bucky and give him a few gentle kisses all over his face. He starts to chuckle before pulling away from me. "I get something to clean you up."

I watch him climb out of the bed and as he is nearly at the door I stop him by calling out his name. He turns around and I can't help but blush a little. "I love you," I whisper loud enough for him to hear. A big smile grows on his face as he processes my words "I love you even more."