Chapter 1 "Drews birthday!" (past)

Today is Drew's birthday, he was turning 7 this year. "So sweetheart what do you want for your birthday?" my mom asked.  "Maybe....umm" I was thinking about something, until the violin came up to my mind. I was watching a lot of violin videos, I really loved it! I really do. "I-I want a violin" Drew said. "A violin?.. isn't that music?". "Yeah so what?" "Music is horrible and you know that right?!" Drew's mom said in a mean tune while preparing the table for the birthday party. "horrible!?!? HORRIBLE?!?! mom it's amazing! there's a lot of talented---" "You know what mister, I want you to stay away from music". "But why!?!?" Drew questioned. "JUST STAY AWAY FROM IT!!" she yelled. I got a bit upset because she was yelling at me. "Go invite your friends or something". I went upstairs to grab my phone to text them.

Chat:

Drew: "hey guys!"

Jake:" hey Drew happy birthday! 😇"

Henry:" yeah happy birthday!"

Liam: "wait it's your birthday?!"

Drew: "yeah, did you forget?!"

Liam: "yeah, sorry.."

Drew: "no it's fine everyone makes mistakes!"

Jake: "so do you need anything?"

Drew: "yeah I was wondering if all of you guys can come over to my birthday! It's going to be a blast! We have cake, soda, and a jumping house as well!"

Jake: "that sounds really fun I'm totally coming!"

Henry: "me too!" 

Liam: "me three!!"

Jake: "anybody coming besides us Drew?"

Drew: "yeah my crush and Lia.. <3"

Jake: "your crush..? who is she"

Drew: "Zoey!"

Jake: "Zoey? why her."

Drew: "I-I don't know but she seems pretty nice!"

Liam: "hmm, "nice" not.."

Drew: "Anyways, see you guys!"

Jake and the others: CYA!!

Drew POV: it's been 30 minutes, I was waiting for my friends to arrived until I heard a knock on the door. My friends was there. The green lettuce boy is Henry! The guy with freckles is Liam, and lastly Jake. He had beau-- I mean brown eyes! "Come in!" I said while greeting them. "wow Liam look at these Balloons!" Henry was pointing at the party balloons that are on the floor. "Cool" Liam said responding back to lettuce boy. "Anyways, while waiting lets go to the jumping house!" "But where?! I don't see it anywhere". Jake looked confuse. "Silly, it's in the back yard of course." "Oh sorry lol" Jake said while rubbing his arm behind his head. They all went outside and on to the jumping house expect for Jake who was sitting on the bouncing house floor! "Wow, this is really fun Drew!" Liam said while jumping happily. "I agree!" "Jake come on don't be lazy!" Drew groaned. "Well---" Jake got interrupted by Drew grabbing his hand.  "D-drew?" "Come on!!" Drew starts jumping. "F-fine, but can you let go of my hand?.." Jake was blushing. "O-oh sorry!" Drew was blushing  a little and let go of Jake's hand and starts to jump again. Jake jumped with the others as well.

The doorbell rang, me and the boys were still jumping on the bouncing house. We couldn't hear the doorbell at all". My mom went to the door to opened it and saw 3 girls standing in front of her. There girl with a ponytail, probably black hair is Lia. The one with a pigtail on the right side of hair is Zoey, And the girl with the long and white hair is Daisy. "Greetings, the boys are in the back yard having fun!" "Thanks!" Daisy said while going inside along with the other 2 girls. "Wait, stop jumping their here!" "What- Drew y-you never said that Daisy was coming over!!" Jake said. "Oh yeah.. I forgot about that" Drew said it in a jealous voice. "Hello boys~" Zoey said. "H-hey Zoey!" Drew was stuttering a lot and couldn't move at all. "Lia!!" Henry said. "Stay away from me you disgusting Lettuce brain". Lia said leaving Henry upset. "Hey, Henry don't be sad ok? at least you have me!" Liam said patting Henry back. Henry hugged Liam and Liam hugged back. "S-so--". Drew's mom came in with some other kids. "MOM, WHY ARE THEY HERE!?" I questioned yelling at her" .

"Because they wanted to come, so deal with it." mom said while walking away. "Ugh!". The 2 people were Hailey and Zander. Zander has purple hair, While Hailey has teal hair. "Why are you guys here?!" Drew questioned. "We never wanted to be here anyways but our stepmother wanted us to come here." Zander said answering his question. "WELL GET OUT OF HER---". "Come on Drew it wont be that bad ^^" Jake said trying to calm me down. "fine, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE FRIENDS, GOT THAT?!" Drew said yelling at both of them. "We always got it, we will never be friends with you". Hailey said. "YOU SON OF A---". "w-well anyways hi Hailey and Zander--". "Shut it Jake don't talk". "Fine, whatever!" It's been 30 minutes mom called us for cake, I was drooling so much, Cake is just.. to good.. like.. TO GOOD!!" Drew ran to the table with the others and when we all got there mom put the cake in the table and lit up the candles. "Ready, set go". After singing happy birthday, eating cake, we were doing activity's, it was really fun!. 

Drew's POV: it was 9pm in the night. Everybody was just leaving expect for Jake, he wanted to stay with me longer, well actually a sleep over.. my mom said she was fine with it. "So... uh.. do you like music...?" Jake questioned. "Y-yeah I guess.." I was blushing a bit.  Dang it?!?! why am I even blushing!? I'm not gay! Plus I like Zoey. "Do you maybe wanna do something I'm bored." I asked Jake. He said we can maybe watch a few YOUTUBE videos on my phone so I agree. I sat next to him a pulled out my phone and look for a video to watch. "Do you wanna watch this?! It's basically about singing though" I questioned. "Yeah sure". Then we began to watch it. It was 3am in the morning everyone was asleep, not me though I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I heard a noise, behind me so I turned around to see what it was but it was nothing. Maybe I was just imagining things. I look back where I started. Jake came up to me and scared me. I jumped up and almost fell to the floor. "Jake! what the heck!" "Got ya cupcake." Jake said while chuckling. "Cupcake..?" I said blushing. "uh-- I mean-- you look like a cupcake though..". "yeah whatever-" I said while rolling my eyes. "Imma go back to sleep" I went back to the room along with Jake.

Nobody POV: it was 7:00pm, me and Jake were rushing to school. We finally arrived and opened the front door inside. "umm.. there's only a few people here are we late.." Drew was confused. Jake was looking at his phone to see what time was it. "We are early-". "oh-". "Hey, Drew since we are a bit to early do you maybe wanna go to the park with me?" "Yeah sure!" We walked out of the school building and we were heading to the park. "Drew, Jake!!" we heard a voice from the distance. We looked back to see who it is. We saw 2 figures coming towards us, and it was Henry was Liam. They were both out of breath. "Oh hey Liam, Hey Henry". "hey!" Henry perked up. "So how did you guys know that we were here anyways?" Jake questioned. "Umm we saw you?" Henry answered. "Oh, ok". They all started to continue walking and talking to each other until they arrive". "Finally we got here!' Drew was stretching. "That was only a 3 minute walk Drew." "I-I know but all the talking made it longer". "True--". "Oh I almost forgot!" Liam was getting something out of his bag. He pulled out 4 "friendship bracelet". An red one, green one, magenta, and a blue one. "What's that?" Drew questioned. "It's an friendship bracelet I made for all 4 of us, we can never loose each other!" Liam said passing the Bracelets to them. "Wow, thanks Liam I like it!" Henry said proudly. 

all 4 of them: BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!