Chapter 4, "the break up 💔"

Drew POV: my alarm rang, it was 3:30 I got up and took a shower and got ready. I received a text from Jake. I grabbed my phone and read the message that he sent me. 

Chat:

Jake: "hey, good morning Drew!"

Drew: "oh good morning Jake.."

Jake: I'm outside waiting for you~ 😉

Drew opened the window and looked down and saw Jake, Jake looked up and waved. "Hey Drew!" Drew ran outside and hugged him.  "Hey, Jake". "Hey Drew, you ready to go?" "Yeah" Drew answer. And off they go. When they arrived to the BOBA place the first person they see is Zoey.  

Drews mind: why is she here..!?

Zoey turns around and hugs Drew. "DREWY bear I miss you!" "get off of me Zoey!" Drew pushes Zoey away. "What was that for?!? why would you do that to your own  girlfriend?!". "Girlfriend? more like ex girlfriend". "what do you mean!" Zoey was confuse. "days ago I SAW YOU KISS ANOTHER GUY!!" Drew yelled. "w-what you mean?!!? I don't know what you talking about haha!"Zoey laugh nervously. "DONT BE DUMB ZOEY I LITERALLY SAW YOU KISS ANOTHER GUY!" Drew yelled louder. Zoey smirk, "I didn't love you anyways". Drew rolled his eyes "LIKE I CARE, AND WE ARE OVER!" "good" Zoey walks away.

"Stupid Zoey!" Drew was mumbling. "You ok Drew--". "DOES IT SEEM I'M OK TO YOU?!" there was a tear rolling down in Drews face. "Hey Drew don't cry, I'm always here for you, you know.. ^^". "T-thanks I guess.." Drew was blushing a little. 

~

"What flavor do you want?!" Jake question. "I'll take a strawberry BOBA I guess" Drew answered. "I'll pay for you". "really?!?!.. you don't need to Jake..". "Yes, really I'll buy it for you" Jake said cheerfully". "T-thanks I guess.." 

Drew POV: "WHO ORDERED A STRAWBERRY BOBA AND A blueberry BOBA" The lady on the counter yelled. Jake came up to the counter and grabbed the drinks and gave the strawberry Boba to me.  "Thanks Jake.." I thanked him.  "No problem". I took a sip of my Boba it taste really  good. I never taste Boba for a while now.  "JAKE!!" I heard somebody yelled his name. "oh hey Princess!!" "Stop calling me that!" Hailey was blushing. "Alright, Alright sorry" Jake apologize. "So~ are you and Drew together~" Hailey was doing a Lenny face. "n-no we aren't dating!! shut it Hailey!" I blush hard. "Calm down bro I was joking." I rolled my eyes.

~

Nobody POV: Drew and Jake spend their whole life going to places. Drew was looking at the time on his phone, "hey, uh I got to go" Drew faced Jake. "Aww " Jake frowned. "I'll be free tomorrow though". "me too" Jake said.  Drew was about to leave but stopped for a bit. "Uh Jake before I go I-I wanna do something really quick.." Drew was blushing. "Yeah what is it?" Jake was curious. Drew gave a kiss on Jake's cheek. "w-what--" Jake was blushing hard. "w-what was that for?" Drew didn't answer, he just ran home blushing of embarrassment.

Drew POV: I jump on bed and cover my face with a pillow. "WHY DID I KISS HIM WHY DID I KISS HIM WHY DID I KISS HIM WHY DID I KISS HIM?!" I took a huge sigh. "Imma just go to bed.. Hopefully all this shit will get out of my head.." I turn of the lights and fell asleep.

Jake POV: I was just standing still,  I couldn't move, I was blushing hard, cause what Drew just did.

In the next morning

"So where were you guys I haven't see you for 3 or 2 days." Henry questioned. "well uh---" Jake got cut off by the bell. "Oh, sorry guys me and Liam needs to go to class now" and they left. "So um Drew". "yeah?" "why did you kiss me.. on the cheek?" Jake questioned.  Drew looked away. "I-I don't know.. I'm sorry about that". "it's fine..". Drew was heading home and saw that his mom left for work. He took out the violin and starts playing it. 

(ITS OK GUYS IM WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OK? 😫)