Chapter 7, "the wedding"

disclaimer: there is going to be characters that you don't know. And just a reminder this has a lot of swearing, and I apologize.

(ok enjoy now)

For my lovely boyfriend Drew..

"This is a flower for you, I really knew that you like roses so much, when we were younger you and I always go to a garden full of roses". Jake put the pen down and think what he should right next. 

"Hey Jake!" Jake turned around and saw his mother. "Oh hey mom!" Jake waved. "So, what are you doing?" Jake's mom walk over to the table and look at the note that Jake was writing. "Oh, it's just a note that I'm writing for my boyfriend!" Jake hand the note to his mom and his mom read it. "Aww that's is very nice" She put the note back down and walk away. 

Jake took something out of his pocket, which was a ring. He was going to confess to Drew. Jake put the ring back to the pocket and picked up his pencil and began to write again. "meet me in the park at 1pm". When Jake was done he put the note inside the envelope along with the rose. He also put it in the mail box for the mail person can drop it up in his place. "I hope the rose doesn't get ruined lol" Jake thought.

~

Drew POV: I was looking out the window bored, I don't know what to do. I saw the mail person put some mail in the mail box and ran outside to get it. "Oh, cool a mail for me?" I ran inside the house to open it.

Nobody's POV: Drew blush while reading the note. "Awww...❤". "But why does he want us to meet each other at the park?.." Drew was confuse. 

~

-Henrys house-

"UNO!" Henry shouted. "DAMN IT!" Liam flipped the table and all the cards flow. "dude that table cost 200 dollars why would you flip it-" Henry said looking at Liam. "umm-- sorry XD" Liam look down at the table he flipped. "it's fine XD" Henry chuckled. 

Liam phone beep. Liam picked up the phone and saw that Jake texted him.

chat:

Jake: "Hey Liam!"

Liam: "oh hey Jake!"

Jake: "I'm going to show you something, show this to Henry as well"

Liam: "ok!"

Jake: "but DON'T show Drew, got it?"

Liam: "why?"

Jake: "just, don't!"

-inserts ring picture-

Liam: "a ring seriously?"

Liam: "wait a min-"

Liam: "YOU'RE GOING TO CONFESS TO DREW AREN'T YOU?!" 

Jake: "yup, we been dating for years now.."

Liam: "OMG YAY, YALL ARE GONNA GET MARRIED!!"

Liam: " but when will the wedding start?!"

Jake: "maybe 2 months..?"

Liam: "I can totally  wait.."

Jake: "lol"

Liam: "OK BYE"

Jake: "bye"

Henry was looking at Liam phone shock, they look at each other and shouted. "LETS GO!!!" Henry jump around, and so did Liam. "THEIR GOING TO GET MARRIED!" They keep on repeating.

~

Drew POV: It's now 1pm, I was getting ready to go to the park. I ran outside to the park and saw Jake. "JAKE!!!" I hugged him. "Hello sweetheart!" Jake flirted. "SHUT UP, YOUR LUCKY YOU DIDN'T GET BEATEN BY A BAT" Drew shouted.  Jake chuckled.