Chapter 6 "❤be the love of my life❤"

It's been 3 days, and it's already Saturday. Drew was still laying on bed not wanting to get up, Until he got a call from Henry. Drew answered, "Oh hey Henry" Drew said in a low voice. "Hey Drew you ok? Henry questioned. "Do you really think I'm ok?!" 

"Well.. no" Henry said lowing his voice. "Exactly". "Do you miss Jake Drew?" Henry questioned. "N-no.." Drew answered. "Be honest". "Fine, yes, I do.." 

Henry sigh. "Dude it's been 3 days now, you should apologize to him instead of just laying in bed doing nothing". "Well I'm not going to do it, he probably hates me now.." Drew was sobbing quietly. "Just, Just, do it... it's not that hard" 

Drew took a deep breath. "Fine"

"what?!" Henry didn't hear.

"FINE" Drew's voice got louder.

"that's the sprit!" Henry said, and he hang up. Drew got up in bed and ran outside to Jakes house.

Jake POV: I was sitting down in my table eating breakfast. I can't believe what Drew has done.. not ONLY I joined because of Daisy but I joined cause I like singing, and music. "You ok Jake?" my mom asked. "Yeah I'm ok" I perked up. "Right sure.."  said my mom while putting the plate in the sink. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door and open it to see who it is. When I opened the door I immediately closed the door. 

No one's POV: "Jake please.. I'm sorry.." Drew keeps calling his name. Drew perked up. "The reason why I made you get kick out the club is because I didn't want to LOOSE you!" Jake eyes widen when he was about to walk away. "You always pay attention to them, but not me!" Jake opened the door. "Finally you answered.." Drew looked down. Jake Sigh and gave Drew a hug, but didn't say a single word. Drew hugged back tightly and burst in tears. "I'm so sorry, I'm so  sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm a horrible friend!" Jake stroke his hair, "It's fine but don't do that ever again, alright?!" Jake said. "I promise!" Drew let go.

"I ship it.." the mom mumbles.

"What did you say mom?" Jake said looking at her

"Nothing"

Jake look back at Drew "Imma go apologize to Hailey and the others.." Jake walk away to Hailey house. "wait for me!" Drew followed. 

-At Hailey's house-

 "I can't believe what Jake has done.." Hailey said putting her mic away in a case. "Maybe he didn't only do it for Daisy, he probably also joined cause he likes music" Luke said. "And how do you know that" Hailey faced Luke. "I don't know.." Luke shrugged. "Exactly" Hailey look back at her case. "Maybe he did" Sean agreed with Luke. "Maybe he--" the door cut off the words Hailey was about to say. "I'll get it.." Hailey got up and opened the door. "Oh great.. it's JAKE" Hailey said looking away. "Guys let me explain please" Jake said.

"No" Hailey responded.

"PLEASE!" Jake begged.

"Hailey just let him explain" Luke said.

Hailey was thinking until she stopped. "FINE!" she yelled.

Jake smiled "Thank you!" and he explained.

"I didn't joined the music because of Daisy.. It's also for music! you know.. I really LOVE music, but my dad won't let me. Well, At least my mom cares."

Hailey went Silent and so did the others. "So can you guys give me a second chance and maybe let me join in your club again..?" Jake give puppy eyes. Hailey sighed, "fine!" And she let Jake in. "Thank you!" Jake sat down. Hailey smirked. "do you like Drew"

"W-what?!" Jake blushed. Hailey and the others did a Lenny face. "maybe.." Jake looked away. "When are you going to confess to him?" Zander questioned. "Today!" Jake said.