Chapter 9 "A skit 😶"

(Very short)

Jake was just outside looking for Hailey cause he wanna teased her. Once Jake finally find Hailey he tapped her shoulder. "Hailey?" 

Hailey turned around "oh hey Jake what do you need? She tilted her head. "Well" Jake put a ship face. "I know that Daisy and you are together". In the bushes it was Stacy recording. "I'm going to record this cause I don't give 3 hecks. Stacy pressed the reocrd button and tried to stay as quiet as possible.

"PFFT  why would you think we were together Jake!!" Hailey rubbed her head with her hand and she sounded nervous. "Well, you always hang out with her..and sometimes I stalk you guys..." Jake lowered his voice. "What you mean? That probably wasn't us!" Hailey nervously laugh "can we change the subject"

"Ok then Hailey, what does cows make?" Jake crossed his arms and had an idea. 

"Um, milk?" Hailey answered and spoke again "look Jake, I am not a kkd anymore alright? I know what stuff makes"

"What does... chickens lay?" Jake saw Daisy in the back of Hailey and glared at her, and looked back at Hailey. 

"They lay eggs, jake, dumbass" Hailey rolled her eyes.

"Alright then.." Jake was ready to say what he was going to say "what does bees make, thsi is the last question I promise" Jake smirked and chuckled.

Hailey rolled her eyes again and sigh "HONEY" 

Daisy truned around "yes hailey?"

Jake laughed "I KNEW IT"

Daisy knew what Jake did so she blushed and so did Hailey.

"Stupid Jake-" Hailey thought to herself.