Chapter 3, "we almost kiss"

"Guys!!!" Jake was looking back and saw Henry running towards them. "Oh, hey Henry!" Liam greeted. "Hey Liam!" They were all  about to go inside the building until they saw Drew's "girlfriend" pass by. "Hey DREWY bear~" Zoey said kissing his cheek. "Hi babe~" Drew said kissing her forehead.  

Jake told Drew something when Zoey just left. "Drew, she been cheating you on you and I'm being serious!". Liam and Henry agreed. "Can you guys stop making up shit right now? it's not funny at all." "We aren't joking at all.." Liam whispered. "We better go to class now we don't wanna be late right?" "Yeah" they agreed. Drew had math class while the others have science class.

Drew POV: I really hated math so I decided to skip. I was walking to the halls and saw two people.. I hid behind of a bin and saw Zoey kissing somebody.. I thought It was fake but it wasn't. I burst into tears and got up and ran to washroom. 

Jake POV: Its been 20 minutes, me and the others haven't seen Drew for a while, we check every class room but he wasn't there. But we never check at the washrooms. I went to the washroom and saw Drew crying in the floor. "Drew, drew, what's wrong?" I told him and he quickly hugged me tight. "W-well, I.." "Spit it out" I told him. "I saw Zoey kissing another guy.. You guys were right, I.. could have listened, I'm so sorry" Drew started to cry  again. "Drew don't apologize.. you didn't know..we could of showed you prove.." Drew looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. 

"Dude what happened?!" Liam questioned. "Drew found out that Zoey was cheating on him." Jake answered. "Finally you found out' Liam complained. "I'm going to break up with her tomorrow.." Drew was being serious.  At lunch Jake had to go to rehearsals he ran as fast as he can. "Sorry I'm late!". "Your always late" Zander complained. "It's fine but tomorrow, you better not be late again alright? 12:30pm SHARP." "Alright" Jake agreed.  School was over and everyone was heading home. When Drew got home he saw his mom right when he opened the door. "Oh hey mom, do you need anything..?" 

"Can you explained why there's a violin under your BED?" Drew was Silent he didn't want to answer. "ANSWER ME BEFORE I THROW YOU OUTSIDE!" Drew gulp. "S-sorry mom I just love playing the violin, I love music you know.." Drew was shaking. "DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MUSIC YOU WORTHLESS SH**T!?" She slapped him. "I-I'm sorry mom I--". "GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STAY THERE!" I ran to my room and slammed my door.

Jake POV: I was just relaxing in my room bored, I just got a text from Drew and checked what it said.

chat:

Drew: "Hey Jake"

Jake: "Oh, hey Drew do you need anything?"

Drew: "Yeah, can I come over to your house..?"

Jake: "but why?"

Drew: "just please"

Jake: "alright fine, see you around cupcake"

Drew: "See you"

Jake POV: I heard the doorbell rang and open the door to see who it is, Drew was here and he was  looking down at the floor. Drew ran up and hugged me, and I hugged back. "What's wrong Drew why are you looking so down today?" "My mom hates me, s-she keeps yelling at me.." Drew hugged me tighter, and I stroke his hair. "You can come in if you like!" I demanded. We both went upstairs to my room. "Soo.. what do you wanna do now?" I asked. Drew shrugged. It was silent. I walked over to Drew and held his waist. "J-Jake what you doing...?" he asked me. "I wanna kiss that lips of yours.." Drew chuckled a bit and wrap his arms around my neck, we both closed our eyes and about to kiss but my mom came in and interrupted us. "Damn it mom..."

"shit!" Drew pushes me away. "What happened here?" Jake's mom questioned. "N-nothing-" Jake was stuttering and blushing. "So why did you come here..?" I questioned. "I just came here to check on both of you to see if you guys are ok."