Chapter 2, "Jealousy" (Future)

Jake was just in his room doing his homework with Drew it was pretty easy. "hmmm. 2 of the power of 4.. do you know the answer of this Jake?" it was silent Jake wasn't answering. "Jake..?" 

"Y-yeah??" Jake perked up. "Are you even listening the words I'm saying right now?!" Drew questioned  "Y-yeah I'm listening don't worry cupcake". "Why are you calling me cupcake all the time, my name is Drew dumbass" Jake faced Drew "The name fits you well, and I thought it will be cute". "W-whatever" Drew was hiding his face cause how much he was blushing right now. When we were done with our homework Jake received a text from Henry. "Who's texting you?" Drew said.  "Henry is." Jake was picking up his phone to see what the message said. "What does the message say?" "It says if you and Drew would like to go to the park with me and Liam, so what do you say?" Drew got up and agreed. "sure! are we going now?" Jake grabbed Drew's arm. "Yup, lets go" then we continue to walk. After a 20 minute walk Jake and Drew were still holding hands. "You finally got here!". "Sometimes Henry, you are really impatient" Liam crosses his arms.  

Henry POV: I looked down and you won't believe what I see, they were holding hands! Are they together or something..? I'm going to asked them. I told them why were you both holding each other hands, Drew quickly let go of his. "w-what do you mean?! Stop with the cap Henry we never did that!". "Sure" I said. 

Drew POV: well that was kinda embarrassing... I mean.. I kind of miss Jake holding my hand I like it.. I went to the swings where Jake was and tried to forget about what just happened. Jake told me if I was ok and I was fine.  I got off the swing and went to the bench, I got bored. 

Nobody POV: Drew, Jake, Liam, and Henry has been staying in the park for 3 hour. it was 5:00pm in the afternoon . And they all were about to go home. "See you guys tomorrow at school..?" Liam questioned. "Yeah tomorrow" Drew was waving goodbye to the others. When Jake got home he pulled out his phone and started to play some music. He puts his headphones on  his ears cause he didn't wanna wake up his parents that is next door sleeping.  And he doesn't wanna wake them up. A few hours later, Jakes mom came in and had a surprise for Jake. "You know me so well mom, I love surprises!" Jake said excitedly. "Since you really like music so much I decided to sign you up in auditions!"  mom pulled out the poster and showed Jake it. "Wow thanks mom your the best!" "Your welcome, they really need a new member to their band so I wanted YOU to do it!"  When Jake mom left he quickly realize that he was signed up to the music freaks. "My friends is gonna kill me, and make fun of me, but I have to deal with it.." Jake went to bed and quickly fell asleep.

Drew POV:it was 12:00 am midnight, I was just getting a midnight snack cause my mom doesn't really feed me that much.. I just feel like she hates me, I just feel like she doesn't care about me.. but anyways I was heading to school, but I didn't even wanna be there cause of those stupid  ass heads music freaks, I never wanted to see their damn faces in the first place. When I got inside the school my next period was English, I grabbed the books  from my locker and when I close it I saw Jakes face.

"Oh hey Jake good morning.." drew said. "Hey cupcake, what class are you going too?" Jake questioned. "I'm going to English class, you?" "Same, and I need to tell you and the others about something at lunch."  "Uh ok?" Drew was confused and curious in the same time. "Let's walk to English together shall we?" "Yeah sure!" Drew smiled. 

Jake POV: After English class  it was our lunch break. I was sitting with my friends. "So.. remember you told me you had to  tell us something?" Drew asked me. I sighed and I took a deep breath "I hope to god they don't get mad". "Well you know those freaks right..?" I told them. "Yeah what about them?!" Henry asked. I speak slowly and stuttered "I-I well please  don't get mad but, I joined the club——" I got cut off by Drew, but the other 2 was silent. "WHAT BUT WHY?!?" "Well blame my mom, not me." I told him. Drew crossed his arms and said that music was horrible, and I disagreed, it was extremely amazing.

Drew POV: "Good for you then" i sat back down in my seat. "I can't believe you joined them Jake..their just a bunch of stupid disgusting freaks!!..." Jake stood up and ignored me, I felt stupid what I just said.. Though. I decided to follow Jake, I don't wanna be left with Liam nor lettuce 🥬 boy. I saw him went inside the music room and just watched him. I heard him talking. "Hi..i'm—-" Jake looked at Hailey and Zander. "Why are you here!" Zander was yelling at him. "Please get out—-" Zander got cut off by Hailey. "Explain." Jake sighed and told them that if he can join the club, but Zander hates him. Hailey said to give him just one chance and, Zander allows it but he still hates Jake no matter what. 

 Jake POV: I'm kind of glad that I joined this club 🎶I can even impress my crush, Daisy! But I don't know if she's feels the  exact same way as I do. I sing, Hailey and the others🎤 a song to them it was pretty hard but I manage to get out of it. Once I was finish singing Hailey agreed that i can stayed in the Club But Zander doesn't. She told me at 12:30pm sharp it was rehearsals so I tried to remember for I don't be late all the time, but of course I always come here's late. 

Two days pass by I was just hanging out with drew, but I don't know where the other two go, I told him where are they but he just shrugged. 

Drew POV: honestly Zoey has been acting weird lately.. she keeps going somewhere without me knowing. She always comes back 2am every night. I'm pretty upset, what if she's cheating on me..? I was looking through my gallery full of 3 pictures of Jake I open one of them and I started to blush, "why am I doing this..? I have a girlfriend god damn it..." I put away my phone and saw what Jake was looking at, he was looking at daisy. I feel jealous so I decided to break him. I slapped his face to see if he was awake. "Ow what was that for!" Jake put his left hand in one of his cheek" "why were you looking at daisy huh?!" I questioned. "But Drew she just so pretty.." "Just stop paying attention to her and start paying attention to me..."

Jake POV: every time I stared at daisy Drew keeps pushing me away from her, I don't know why he's doing this does he hate daisy or something?!