chapter 11 "a roast battle between Drew and his old bully"

I'm fucking lazy don't blame me but anyways

(this shitty book doesn't make any fucking sense please help I need grammar)

(LET'S GO TO THE PAST WHEN THEY'RE 12, SO HAHA CURSE WARNING 😍👍)

"Sup Bitches" Drew joined a call with a bunch of people. "Who is this?!?!" A girl said. "A person? names Drew!" Drew responded. "well well we met again DREWY-BITCH" the girl laughed. "oh it's just you Stella" Drew sighed. "we don't want a pathetic magenta guy in this call!" Stella laughed harder. Drew doesn't even care what she says.

"you know when I first saw you, you look ugly, your face looks like a pile of dirt 😩✌" Drew laughed. "excuse me? I'm not a mirror" The girl yelled. "and I'm not a reflection sis 🤣" Drew's laughed again but louder. "

"SHUT UP IDIOT!" The girl yelled louder

"how about you shut up? you're the one who is yelling, and screaming right in my ear you DUMB FUCK!" Drew said. 

a person unmuted their self and laughed "OOOOO"

"Go die in a pit!" the girl shouted.

"go fuck a cow bitch" Drew snapped.

"UGH!!!" 

"you literally calling me pathetic when your the one who acting pathetic here" Drew laughed. "Damn Drew never knew you were here in the call with me-" Liam spoke. "Oh hey Liam!" 

"HEY DID YOU SEE THAT? THAT 12 YEAR OLD BOY LITERALLY ROASTED A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL!" A person shouted laughing, everyone started laughing to. "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" The girl yelled. "Yup I heard it" Liam laughed. 

"Pretty.. good roast though Drew.." Liam said in surprise

it was silent.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" A person said yelling

"hey, guys, do you know when Drew was in  kindergarten, he failed every thing! his brain is small!" Stella choke and laughed. "Oh if there was a zombie roaming around your house, do you think they will eat your brain? no, cause you don't HAVE ONE"  Drew yelled.

-Jake has Joined the call-

"YOU KNOW WHAT DREW? YOU ARE LITERALLY A HUMAN VERSION  OF PERIOD CRUMPS!" The girl yelled

"whoa what the---"

"You know Stella, you're a cloud, when you DISAPPEAR, IT IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!"

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

"Get a life Drew" Stella lowered her voice.

"no <3 how about you go steal your daddy's credit card and YOU should by a new life" Drew lowered his voice.

everybody was just staying silent no saying any shit, but Liam tried not to burst out laughing. Jake in the other hand, is just speechless.  

"Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory." Drew spoke again.

"PLUS YOU CAN'T MANIFEST ANY GUYS PFFFT AHAHA" Drew laughed.

"You can't even manifest guys either"

"What guys?"

"Jake" Stella answered

"SHE FUCKING LYING SHE'S A FUCKING LIAR, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS LITTLE SHIT!" Drew shouted 

-Henry Joined the call-

Henry: epic-

"You're the reason this country has to put directions on shampoo." Stella spoke.

" If you have a problem with me, write the problem on a piece of paper, fold it, and shove it up your ass." Drew calm his voice. 

"you guys been fighting for a whole 30 minutes!" Jake said.

"shut it Jake" Stella snapped.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SHUT UP JAKE YOU FUCKHEAD!" Drew yelled in anger

-insert fighting noises-

Henry was laughing

Jake was slamming his head in his keyboard multiple times.

Liam was watching.

 "If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart."  Drew admitted.

who won:

Drew:

Stella: