Chapter 10 "wish you were here"

It was 5am in the morning Drew got up and opened the window and took a good look outside. "So beautiful" he thought to himself. "Morning Drew" Jake came next to him. "Morning Jake!" Drew gave a kiss-. "You wanna go somewhere with me?" Jake looked down at Drew. "Sure!" Drew said.  "Let's go to Liam's house today" Jake walked out. "alright" Drew followed him.  "Hey lovebirds!" Jake teased. "lovebirds..? we're....not...together.. .." Henry gave Jake a death stare. "Well not yet LOL" Drew laughed. "SHUT IT DREW" Liam threw a shoe at him. 

"ow-" 

"You ok Drew?" Jake looked down. "yup I'm ok"

"Anyways--"

Liam threw his phone in the floor.

"why did you do that Liam?!" Jake faced Liam and looked down at the phone.

"IT'S BECAUSE SOMEBODY BEAT ME IN FORNITE!!" Liam was raging hard. "calm down Liam it's just a game" Henry laughed. "rage quitter-" Henry spoke again. "SHUT IT HENRY BEFORE I THROW A BOMB IN YOUR HOUSE-" Liam shouted. "Calm down baby-- calm down Liam" Henry got up and rubbed Liam's back. "the fact that Henry thinks that we didn't hear him say baby, LOL" Drew laughed. "That was a mistake I didn't mean to call him that-" Henry laugh nervously. "That was a mistake I didn't mean to call him that" Drew copied the words Henry just said. "Just admit that you and Liam are together!"  

"FINE you won!" 

"You heard that Jake? Henry admitted that Liam and him are together" Drew laughed again. "Yeah I know" Jake laughed as well. Jake got a text from somebody, he picked up his phone and read what does it said.   "Dear Jake, this is a text from your mother, I want you to come and spend time with your family, we haven't seen you for a while now. Where ever you are go home, pack your stuff, and head to the airport at 9pm, we are waiting on you, and we truly miss you.

- from mom

Jake stared at the phone for a couple of minutes and looked at the others. "Jake what's wrong?" Henry tilted his head. "well.. I have to go to the airport to visit my family" Jake turned off his phone. "Your kidding right Jake..?" Drew looked upset. "do you think I'm joking? I'm not" Jake answered. "why do you have to leave me again?" Drew looked more upset. "Come on Drew, I haven't seen my family for a while now, I haven't seen them for almost 6 years.." Jake was about to walked out the door but Drew grabbed his hand. "Jake please---"

"Look Drew, I'll come back anything soon I promise you" Jake lifted Drews chine up. Drew was silent, he didn't say anything. "Remember that I always love you" Jake let go. Drew looked at his back side  and saw that the others in the other hand looked upset as well. Drew looked back at Jake "I love you too Jake" Drew gave a kiss on Jake cheek. Jake smiled and walked away. Drew sat in the floor upset. "Drew don't be sad I'm sure that He'll come back anything time soon..!" Henry tried to make him feel better. "Yeah, plus we are here for you!" Liam stepped up. "Thanks guys.." Drew smiled. 

Jake POV: when I got to my house I pack my things and head to the airport. When I saw my family I smiled and ran to them. "JAKE!!" my sister hugged me. "Hey sister I miss you!" I hugged her back. "It's been years, haven't it?" My sister broke the hug. "Yeah it really does.." I sounded kind of upset... I miss Drew already. "You ok Jake?" My sister tapped on my shoulder. "uh yeah I'm fine!" I perked up. "Ay Jake, you grown so much" My dad patted my head. "Hey dad!" I hugged him. "you got a girlfriend yet?" My dad questioned. "umm... I... please don't kill me but.. I have a boyfriend not a girlfriend. 

My sister and my dad was a silent, I closed my eyes, getting ready to get scream out. "I support you son!" My dad clapped his hands. "Yeah me too!" My sister smiled. "Really..?" I opened my eyes. "of course we do, who said we didn't-?" My sister glared. "anyways where is mom?" I questioned looking around the airport. "She's just getting the tickets" My sister answered. "oh--" I heard a ringtone coming from my phone, I picked up my phone and saw that Drew was calling me.  I answered. "Hey baby~" Drew said trying to flirt with me. "Hey sweetheart, you need anything?" 

"Nothing.. I just miss you, you know.." Drew's voice became low. "I miss you too Drew.." 

"So what are you doing right now?" Drew's voice became back to normal.

"Well---" my sister grabbed my phone. "Hello, who's this?" My sister walked away. "Um... Drew? who are you..?" Drew was confuse who was talking. "So you most be Jake's boyfriend, I'm his sister" 

"well hey Jake's sister!" 

"You can call me Isabella" Isabella corrected. "Oh sorry, hey Isabella" Drew laughed. "Hey, so what do you think of my brother, is he treating you well?-" Isabella questioned. "Yeah, He's the best boyfriend ever! better then my ex girlfriend.." Drew chuckled a bit. "that's good, bye I guess!" Isabella hand up and gave Jake the phone back. "What did you tell him sis?!" I was worried that Isabella might of have said something hurtful to him.

Nobody POV: " Ah nothing, he just told me that you're the best boyfriend to him" Isabella smiled and laughed. "Of course he thinks that" Jake looks away and blushed. "I got the tickets!" Jake's mom came out of no where. "mom!!" Jake hugged her. "Ah! Jake I miss you" His mom hugged back. "Mom, Jake has a boyfriend!" Isabella laughed. "that's cute, WHERE'S THE CHILDREN?" mom crossed her arms. "Um ..not yet we're too young mom.."

"Ah sorry if I made you uncomfortable Jake" his mom apologize.

"It's ok mom" Jake smiled. 

FLIGHT #####

"oh that's our plane, we should probably go!" my mom ran. "hey wait for us!" Jake ran, Isabella ran, dad ran as well. Jake and his family arrived they went inside the plane and put their seat belts on cause they will get ready for take off in 20 minutes. Jake was sitting next to Isabella, and mom and dad were in the back of them. Jake looked up at her sister "what if I throw up?-"

Isabella grabbed a bag that was inside of a seats pocket "here, if you ever throw up us this!"

Jake nodded "Thanks sis!"

Jake POV: I got bored, I took out my phone and decided to text Drew.

chat:

raspberry dude 😩✌

Jake: "hey Drew!"

Drew: "Hey Jake"

Jake: "how is it going at home?"

Drew: "It's going good, but it will be better if you were with me 😒" 

Jake: "Sorry Drew"

Drew: "It's fine I can wait"

Jake: "See you Drew!"

Drew: "See you, love you Jake ❤"

Jake: "Love you more 💕"

Jake POV still: I turned off my phone and kept it in the cup holder, Yeah I know, it's pretty dumb but whatever lol. All of the sudden the plane began to move. I looked out the window watching, when the airplane flew off, we were already in the sky. I looked away in the window, All I was thinking about is Drew.

Drew POV: It's been 4 weeks, I couldn't wait any longer, I just miss him, I can't get him off my mind. I was sitting in my bed looking down and sigh.

..I wish you were here..