Chapter 5, "drama"

(YOO THE PICTURE ON THE TOP THOUGH) 

Drew POV: I wish dad was here, I never seen him for over 9 years. Once I heard the front door open I quickly put away my violin and pretended to be normal. Mom my came in my room and said to go pack your things, you're leaving. "What!?!? but why?!?!" "Cause I don't want you anymore, all I wanted was a kid who is, Smart, amazing, AND NOT A KID WHO LIKES MUSIC". "But mom--" she cut me  off by slamming the door. I sighed I went to packing.  "Bye mom.." I waved goodbye, but she ignored me. "Where am I going to now..?" a  man came up to me a tapped my shoulder. I turn around and looked up. "umm Hi..?" "hello son.." 

"Son..?" Drew was in shock. "yes, I am your dad!" "Y-you're joking right?" there was a tear rolling down in Drew cheek-. "No, I'm being serious!" Drew run up and hugged him tightly, and he hugged him back. "Dad, where were you?!?" Drew stopped hugging him. "I was on a trip". Drew hugged him again. "So, what happened to your mother? he questioned. "Mother kick me out of the house cause she said she didn't want a child who plays a violin or like music" Drew explained. "You play the violin?!!?" The dad was shocked. "Y-yeah, do you hate me..?" Drew was shaking. "Of course not! I use to play the violin a lot when I was a kid." The dad said in happiness. Drew slightly laugh, and it went silent. "Um, hey dad.." 

"Yeah?" he said. "Can I live in your place.. I have no where to go.." Drew looked down. "Yes, you can". Drew smiled and so did his dad. When they got home Drew Asked where his room was. The dad showed him where  and he unpacked his things and jumped in bed. "HOLY SHIT THE BED IS HARD---" Drew shouted. "Um... I'll buy a new mattress don't worry son-". 

"O-Oh ok- ow ow-- my back" 

In the next morning Drew got up and ran to the kitchen and quickly prepared his breakfast for the day.  and he quickly ate his food. "Hurry up Drew You have 10 minutes left" The dad was tapping his watch. "OK BYE DAD LOVE YOU" And Drew ran outside to the school. 

"Where is Drew?!" Henry questioned. "I don't know, we been waiting for 20 minutes." Liam answered. "Stop complaining, he right there." Jake pointed at a black figure. "Sorry guys.. if I wasted your time" Drew was tired, he was out of breath. 

"It's fine bro" the bell rang. They all went inside and started to talk to each other. "So what classes are you guys going to?" Jake questioned.

Henry: "Math"

Liam: "Math as well"

Drew: "English"

"I guess we have the same class Drew" Jake said. "yup". "See you all later I guess" and they all walked to the opposite direction.

Drew POV: I was sitting in in the desk bored.. Dang I hate school so much.. The bell rang and I had to go to science class next. I saw Jake looking towards people, And I look at them as well. "Oh look It's your freak friends.." Drew was laughing a bit. "Stop calling them that Drew." Jake was being serious. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes and speak again. "Why did you join the music freaks anyways..?" I took out my phone and started to record the whole thing his about to say. "Didn't I told you already?!?" Jake said in confusion. "Um, yeah. But I forgot, can you say it again?!" I pressed record. "Ok fine well, I did it for Daisy of course, Even though she rejected me I'm still doing it for her." Jake stopped. "Wait what are you doing--" 

"NOTHING!!" Drew quickly stopped recording and put his phone away. "ok then.. bye..?" and Jake walked away. "Now I have to show the recording to that freaks.." Drew walked away as well.

"So Stacy--" Hailey got cut off by a door knock. "ugh.." Hailey opened the door and scoff. "Why are you here Drew?!" Hailey questioned. "I wanna show you something" Drew said. Drew pulled out his phone. "Really, a phone?!" 

"No, no, not that, the phone." Drew said. "Then what?!" 

"It's about Jake, look" Drew played the recording. 

Drew: "Why did you join the music freaks anyways..?"

Jake: "Didn't I told you already?!"

Drew: "Um, yeah. But I forgot, can you say it again?!?" 

Jake: "Ok fine well, I did it for Daisy of course, even though she rejected me I'm still doing it for her."

Drew POV: I stopped recording and I put away my phone. Hailey gasp "just for a girl.. JUST FOR A DAMN GIRL!" And I walked away.

Hailey POV: "JUST FOR A GIRL, JUST FOR A GIRL JUST FOR A GIRL." I was repeating over and over. "Um, what's wrong Hailey, why was Drew in the door?!" Zander asked. I told him, "Well, Drew showed me a recording from Jake, That Jake joined us JUST FOR A GIRL. Zander gasp, "I told you we shouldn't let him in, I told you we shouldn't have trusted him." Zander said. "HE WHAT?!" Milly came in. "HE DID WHAT?!!? OH IM GOING TO KICK HIS BUTT--" I cut her off by saying that we should just kick Jake out of the club.. And they all agreed.

"Hey guys!" Jake came in. "Jake, get out" Hailey raised her voice. "But why--" 

"JUST GET OUT!" Hailey raised her voice even louder. "Can you at least tell me why..?" Jake questioned. "Well, your friend.. Drew, came up to us and show us an recording of you saying that you joined us just for a girl" Luke said calmly. "Drew...?"

Jake POV: Why would Drew do that..? "Goodbye" Hailey pushed me away and slammed the door. and walked away. 

(R* word warning)

5 minutes later Drew saw Jake walking and looking down sadly. Drew ran up to him and asked him if he was ok. "Hey Jake what's wrong?" Jake ignored him and continued to walk. "Jake--" Jake stopped and said "can you shut up?!? you're in my way" Jake continued to walk. "Jake, please tell me what's wrong.." Drew started to walk as well.  "Jake..? please don't ignore me.." Drew called his name more then 5 times and Jake had enough and turn around. "JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE.  YOU, YOU ARE JUST BEING RETARDED! I KNOW WHAT YOU DID, YOU SHOWED THAT RECORDING DID YOU?" Drew gulp, "I-I-m sorry I didn't know you'll get this mad--"

"I HATE YOU, WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE, DON'T EVER TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN" Jake walked away he didn't feel bad what he said. Drew tried to hold back his tears and walk outside the school to head home. "Oh, welcome back son." Dad said. "Hey dad.." Drew walked sadly in his room. Drew sat in the bed and looked down. "Words don't hurt" 

Suddenly, Drew got a text from Henry. 

Chat: 

Henry: "hey Drew I heard what happened, you ok?"

Drew: "yes."

Henry: "you sure!?"

Drew: "I'm sure."

Henry: "you seemed hurt what Jake just said."

Drew: "I know, but words can't hurt.."

Henry: "yeah.. yeah.. see you tomorrow I guess"

Drew: "bye"

Henry: "yeah, bye"

Drew put away his phone and lay in bed. "I'm sorry Jake.."