Chapter 279 - 287

Chapter 279

A room full of diamond rings.jpg (1)

After Huo Wencheng had tucked the crying and heaving Gu Wushuang in and bid Father and Mother Gu farewell, he left straight from the Gu’s and headed toward the BVLGARI that he often visited.

He wanted to give Gu Wushuang a surprise the next morning.

When she woke up, he’d be proposing to her on his knee at her bedside.

He’d pick her diamond ring from her favorite BVLGARI.

“Young Master Huo.”

The shop manager recognized him right away and came out to greet him.

“Picking out gifts for your girlfriend again?”

Huo Wencheng was certainly a regular there.

Today, however, Huo Wencheng merely gave her a secretive smile.

“Show me matching rings.”

The shop manager paused for a brief moment then quickly congratulated him.

There was, however, a visible embarrassment on her face.

“What’s the matter?”

Huo Wencheng noticed that right away.

“Young Master Huo, all of our high-end matching rings had been transferred this morning.”

Huo Wencheng frowned unhappily. “You have nothing here right now?”

How could that happen at a designer brand shop?

They didn’t even have one diamond ring?!

“Well, okay. Show me your samples then. We won’t worry about the sizes right now.”

“I am sorry, Young Master Huo.”

The shop manager looked very apologetic.

“I really had no idea that you will be coming today. All of our diamond rings and matching rings had been transferred by one of our VVIP customers an hour ago.

“Including the samples.”

Huo Wencheng frowned.

Rings came in different sizes.

All of them were transferred away?

Seeing the dubious look on him, the shop manager smiled bitterly and said, “The VVIP wanted his wife to pick out the ring. Whichever one that she picks, he’d buy out all the ones with the same design.”

Huo Wencheng was dumbfounded.

“Where did this lunatic come from?”

Who would buy out all the diamond rings of a brand? These were not limited edition items they were talking about.

Was that even possible?

“What if she didn’t pick one?”

He sneered.

The shop manager continued to smile apologetically. “Then he’d compensate us one week’s worth of revenue.”

Huo Wencheng almost bit his own tongue.

What kind of brainless parvenu riche was this?!

Was he in the business of printing money?

“I am so sorry, Young Master Huo.”

Huo Wencheng took a deep breath and said, “It isn’t your faut. I will be back on a different day.”

That was what he said but, in fact, he drove straight to Van Cleef & Arpels.