Chapter 408

Chapter 408

With his arms around her, he felt that his life is now complete. (2)

“Let’s call it a day.”

He looked at the time and it was already closed to 10 PM. He planned to wrap it up.

“Let’s not overdo it in one night.”

Gu Shishi nodded.

“Yes, Master.”

Huo Sishen, “… …?”

Gu Shishi cleared her throat. “It’s a respectful term for an expert in a field.”

Her rainbow fart came very readily. “I feel that you are even mightier than Executive Assistant Meng that Chuchu talks about all the time and your explanation is more through and accurate ~ even for someone like me, with zero background whatsoever, I totally understood everything that you said today!”

Huo Sishen’s lips curved upward a little but he quickly brought it back down to a straight line.

“Get ready for bed.”

Gu Shishi nodded, stood, then sat right back down again.

“Master, can you give me a sample problem to solve so we can see if I have truly grasped the material? I think that will also help with solidifying my knowledge.”

She didn’t want to turn around and forget about all she had learned.

As she was talking, someone knocked from the outside.

“Madam, your cellphone is ringing in your room.

“Would you like me to fetch it for you?”

It was Aunty Lin.

“Oh oh, I am on my way.”

Gu Shishi quickly left her notebook with Huo Sishen before she pitter pattered back to her room.

Huo Sishen looked down and smiled.

Where the notebook was opened to, he could see neat and elegant handwriting.

They almost looked like they were printed, clean and precise.

She surely blended the practice of her basic skills into every aspect of her life.

She took advantage of every opportunity that she had and was very demanding of herself.

This trait of hers sparkled more so than her elegance and beauty and made it difficult for one to look away from her.

He picked up her pen with a furball and wrote down three problems on a blank page.

After he was done doing that, he flipped through her earlier notes.

He supplemented and corrected any missing details or errors in her notes.

The content that they had gone through today more or less covered the running of a company, broad but not detailed.

They would go into the details after these had some time to sink in.

Huo Sishen continued to flip toward the front of the notebook and quickly arrived at the beginning of it.

Unlike her writing today, what he saw was cursive writing that was smooth like clouds and water.

He couldn't help but chuckled.

When he saw the content, his black eyes paused a little.

[Rule #1: Don’t upset the boss. Make him happy.]

[Rule #2: Treasure what belongs to the boss the way I would with my own life!]

[Rule #3: Try hard to blend into the boss’s circle and gain others’ fondness.]

Her writing, which resembled flying dragon and dancing phoenix, reached his eyes even though he wasn’t trying to pry.

And then… it was record of her wanting to have a child.

[Don’t force the boss into it.]

… …

[Educating a child doesn’t only have to do with the father.]

… …

[I look forward to our cute baby together.]

… …

Huo Sishen’s slender fingers rested on her graceful handwriting.

He felt a rattling sensation within a part of his chest that had been locked up for a long time. Something was trying to struggle free.

He closed his eyes slowly and covered them up with his and.

When he flipped to the very front, there were recording of preferences of some individuals as well as whose acknowledgement had she received. There were also some random numbers associated with them… …

He was familiar with a lot of the names.

Chen Kexin.

Old Mrs. Chen.

Luo Zheng.

Li Yiru.

Uncle Li.

When did she start recording these?

Since when had she been trying to earn others’ fondness with such effort?

Huo Sishen let out a long sigh and veins were popping out on his hand that was still holding onto the notebook.

He stood up and walked over the room at the end of the hallway.