2

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Its been a week since my last mission which gave me some time to relax a bit while also letting me freshen up on some of my skills.

I've also started to notice Nanami would start to come over more often which was weird since he usually just went straight to his home.

Me and Nanami have also started to have moments of us just talking and him giving me a type of hungry look that made my knees buckle a little.

At this point the whole mafia knew I liked him but I never though of if he knew I liked him.

We were all called into the meeting room to talk about our mission.

"I'm sure you've heard of the shadow Mafia" Nanami says and we nod "well there's gonna be a meeting between me and the leader. Now Gojo and Sukuna will be with me, the five of you will be going in secretly to find any dirt on them" we all look around at each other knowing what we have to do.

"The reason for this tho is like in the name their like shadows, and if things ever go south with them one day we can easily take them down"

After the meeting we all leave to get ready 'this'll be fun' I go into weaponry grabbing my usuals , then I went to the house trying to see what I should wear.

"Hey you need help?" Nobara asked "yeah, I just don't know what to wear for the mission" Nobara nods and goes straight into my closet and pulled out some clothes "how- you know what I'm not finna question it"

Once I was dressed I put my braids into a ponytail and tie my shoes before leaving my room.
Fit check

Once I left my room I did my usual routine and went to Fushiguros room to let his puppies

"Heyyy" I said to them "you nicer to them then you are to me" he said "Aww don't be like that, I show you love to" I said trying to hug him but he moved "never mind"

We were all basically ready and Nanami walked out in a deep red suit with Gojo and Sukuna in black suits "everyone ready?" We all nodded and walked out to our cars.

The plan for us was that Megumi and Junpei would break into the system so we wouldn't be seen.

"Igjt we in" we walk in quietly into a dark hallway all of us keeping a hand on our weapons.

Next to get to the stairs which was fairly easy "is it supposed to be this easy?" Itadori said "we just that good" I said smiling but I spoke to soon seeing one of the guards run at us.

Nobara fought him and killed him with her knife and edged on the serpent symbol making it seem like an attack from them.

We all part ways trying to find the file room which I found "I found it yall" I said into my ear piece and they all came over.

I took out a small device that I made a while back and in an instant the door unlocked and we went in.

For the most part there were just random files till Junpei found a different looking file

"what's in it?" I asked "I don't know" he opens it and reveals that not only was the leader of the shadow mafia cheating on his wife there's multiple accounts of murder and other crimes that even we haven't committed.

"What the fuck" Megumi said as we read on, some of the things in the file almost made me throw up "come on let's take it with us and leave so we can get this mission over with"

We start to run out and surprisingly made it out unnoticed and unharmed.

I jump into the drivers seat and drive off as fast is possible

"You drive like a maniac" Nobara said "my bad not like we didn't want to get caught or anything" I said sarcastically but both me and Nobara started to laugh.

Once Nanami, Gojo, and Sukuna arrived we filled them in on everything.

"What has that man not done?" Sukuna said his face scrunched up in disgust.

Turns out the meeting didn't work out and the three were lucky to get out.

"So we finna release the info?" I asked "yeah go ahead" Nanami said obviously tired.

After giving the police a tip we turned on the tv to the news.

"Hello today the Shadow mafia has been all arrested some killed. Turns out the leader has been on multiple accounts with children thirteen and under and even cheated on his wife who is filling for a divorce"

After that we all left to our rooms getting ready for the night.

꧁꧂
𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 816