4

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Holding up his promise Nanami let me go on the mission which was a assassination of the mayor.

'I don't know why he was worrying this is easy work' I thought as I walked on the roof with my snip rifle in my hand.

As I waited I got a text from a random number 'this you?' It said with a picture of me on the roof "who the fuck?" I look around and there wasn't anyone around and I even used the little thing Junpei made which didn't sense anyone around.

I clear my mind just needing to focus on the task at hand.

I got in position seeing the mayor get out of his car two bodyguards on each side of him.

"Wait... wait... wait... now" I said to myself shooting my rifle shooting the mayor right in the head two times.

I get up and start running across the building jumping to the other and once in the clear and seeing Megumi driving I got off the building and jumped into the car.

"Did it go well?" "Yeah, now go before they catch on" he nods and drives off.

Once we made it back I went to put my gun up and went to Nanami's office to tell him about the mission.

"So how did it go?" He asked and I thought about wether I should tell him about the text or not "it went fine" I said "you sure? You seem like you need to tell me something" he said raising a brow and I let out a small huff.

"Fine I got a text from an unknown number with a picture of me on the roof right before I shot the mayor" I said and Nanami stood up "how?" "I don't know I didn't see anyone and when I checked my sender didn't sense anything" Nanami sits back in his seat his hand covering his face like he was thinking.

"Okay, for now on you're only going on missions that I'm on" I relaxed just happy I could go on a mission but the realized "but you barely go on missions" "yes but that'll change since things with our rivals and others have came up" I nod just ready to go to sleep.

"for now just rest okay? I don't even think you've even had a full week to yourself" and when I thought about it I really hadn't "okay I will, goodnight Nanami" I said and about to walk out "Kento, and goodnight Y/n" he says and I smile to myself before walking out.

Once I got back to the house I went to Nobara's room just to talk.

"Wait he had you call him Kento? Like his name?" She says as we sat on her bed "yeah, it feels weird since he's made us call him his last name after his dad" I said

"yeah well you enjoy this, not all of us can be his favorite" Nobara says pouting a bit "hey don't be pouting on me now, you know I'm everyone's favorite" I say happily "yeah I know, now get out, I wanna go to sleep" Nobara said pushing me out "damn okay I'm leaving"

After I was kicked out I went to the kitchen to grab some snacks running into Itadori.

"Hey Itadori" I said to him as I grab the cheddar popcorn.

"Hey Y/n, what you doing up?" He asked "Nobara kicked me out of her room" I said and he nods "well if you want we could chill in my room" he says and I smile "sure"

We grab some more snacks and drinks and head to Itadori's room.

"Surprisingly clean in here" I said looking around "Wow did you think it wasn't?" He says making a pained expression "no no just surprised that's it"

Itadori grabs his computer and we sit on his bed to watch a movie or a show.

As we talked and laughed I started to get tired and rested my head on the pillows and had slowly started to fall asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 688