21

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As I laid in bed with Kento holding onto me peacefully, we were suddenly woken up by loud noises.

At first I thought Yuji and Nobara were watching a movie till the sounds began to make more sense as I realized they were gunshots.

"You stay here" Kento said as he jumped up and grabbed the gun from his nightstand, running out before I could say anything.

"Shit let me get up" I said as I quickly got up, running into my room to grab my gun before leaving out, also noticing that everyone was already gone to the main part of the mansion.

I began to run through the halls, seeing blood splatter and fighting.

To be honest it looked like we were winning but at the same time anything could happen.

Obviously there were a few people from the mafia that attacked us that came for me and I quickly shot them down, also getting a look of which mafia their from.

It was the serpent mafia and now it explains why they've been under the raider for a bit.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" It was that same voice from the time I went to the mall.

"Nun of your building, Mahito" I said with a bored expression "oh come on love, didn't you miss me?" He asked while getting in front of me, his gun right between my eyes.

"Nope" I simply said while quietly taking off the safety on my gun but Mahito kicked it out of my hand.

"Don't be so hasty" he said as I felt him getting ready to pull the trigger before a bullet made contact with his head, blood splattering onto me and on the floor.

When I looked over I had saw it was Keanu who shot Mahito with the other three teens.

"Are you okay?" Angel asked as Crystal handed me my gun.

"Yeah I'm fine but where's the kids?" I asked "their hidden" Mark said "whew okay, also thank you Keanu" "nah it's nothing" he said.

Just as we were going to look for Kento, we had heard two shots go off at the same time in his office.

Quickly we had ran to Kento's office to see Geto on the ground with blood flowing out of him with Kento leaning on his desk with blood coming from his shoulder, just right before his chest.

"Shit Kento" I said as I ran over to him, also using a random scarf to wrap around the wound.

"I'm fine don't worry, but what happened to you?" Kento asked while looking over me.

"Mahito was finna shoot me but the kids saved me" I said as they all waved.

" well I'm glad you're okay" Kento said as we all left the office to make sure everyone was fine.

Turns out nobody from the serpent mafia was left alive but sadly five of our own had been killed in the start of the raid.

Now we were in the infirmary and Kento had been stitched up.

"I swear for someone so big you'd think you would figure out how to not get shot" Sukuna said "nah you know he's basically a big target, literally" Yuji said.

"Wooow very funny" Kento said plainly and I had laughed a little "sorry, your expression is just- pft haha" I had started to full on laugh and eventually Nobara even started to laugh with me.

"*sigh* you guys are unbearable" Megumi said even though he had cracked a smile.

Once I finally caught my breath we had checked up on everyone before going back to our rooms, finally getting some good sleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 616