14

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Me and Nanami finally went back to the mansion and since the only "missions" that were going on were just investigations on finding out who shot me, I decided to brush up on my hacking skills.

"Since when were you good at hacking?" Gojo asked "you know Y/n was a hacker nerd before actually moving into the ranks" Sukuna said, chuckling a bit.

"I wasn't a nerd, and hacking is easy once you get the hang of it" I said "well since it's so easy can you help Junpei? He needs some work" Megumi said as Junpei rubbed his neck "sorry" "nah it's cool, I can help you later" I said and Junpei had a smile on his face.

"Out of my way idiots, I need Y/n" Nobara said and without wasting time she pulled me by my arm to who knows where.

"Um Nobara where are we going?" I asked "hold on" she said as we kept running.

Eventually we made it to Nobaras room and Maki was in there.

"So... what's going on?" I asked "Nobara wanted to have a sleep over thing" Maki said "oh that's it? Could of just asked me" I said, sitting on Nobara's bed.

"I know, but where's the fun in that? Anyways put these on" Nobara said as she handed me and Maki some onesies and I noticed that they matched with Nobaras.
The onesies

"Wow it's so soft" I said as I pulled the hood over my head "I know, Yuji helped pick them out cause I didn't know which color to get" "that explains why their pink" Maki said

As we talked and played around Nobara looked like she just remembered something.

"I just had a great idea" "what?" I asked "you should act like you're ignoring Nanami" "why?" "Cause he'll get jealous" "but isn't the annual captain meeting tomorrow?" Maki asked.

See the annual captain meeting was just every captain within our mafia plus us top five and Nanami's right hand would have a meeting to talk over how things are going in each division.

This meeting always ended up being long since everyone had to give a report and even give out ideas on how to make our mafia stronger, it didn't help the fact that I was attacked by a gangs that we're still searching for so this meeting was probably going to take up the whole day.

"Exactly which means it'll be perfect for Y/n to do that" Nobara said "*sigh* man you really must want me dead, ill do it though" I said "yes!"

Time skip
And just like that, today was the day of the meeting.

I got up and did my normal routine, not putting on makeup since the meeting was gonna take forever.
Hair and fit check

"Hey you ready yet?" I heard Yuji ask "yeah, let's go" I said as I opens my room door and we both met up with the three of the top five, so we could all walk into the meeting together

"Man I'm really not trying to be here" I said "same, these meeting are always lame" Sukuna said "yeah but we have to" Megumi added as he puts his phone in his pocket "I guess"

We finally walked into the meeting room and already there were a few people already seated with their co-captains at the long table so we all just sat down near Nanami, or in my case next to him.

"You look good" Nanami said and I was going to respond but I remembered I was supposed to be doing the prank so I just nodded with a hum.

Nanami looked at me confused before Gojo said something "wow Y/n you look good, who're you trying to impress?" He asked "nobody" I said.

After a few minutes passed everyone was finally here and Nanami started the meeting.

Already ten minutes in and I was pretty bored since the first captain of division one was still talking.

"*whisper* Wake up Y/n" Gojo said as he kicked my leg with an amused smile "*whisper* die" I said "do you have any questions Miss Mores?" The captain asked a bit harshly "just keep going" I said and I saw Nanami flash him a look that signaled to go back to his point before he would have to say something.

Once the second division captain finally started to talk I felt Nanami place his hand on my thigh and I looked up at him from the corner of my eye, trying not to make a reaction.

Nanami had turned his attention back to the meeting and he seemed to be relaxed but all I could focus on was his facial features and the small changes in his expression.

Once everyone talked a little more we had a two hour lunch break before going back to the meeting.

I got up without a word but Nanami had grabbed my hand and dragged me into a different empty meeting room.

"What's going on?" He asked "what do you mean?" I asked still trying to keep up the act.

"Y/n we're not doing this, either say what's going on or I'll force it out" Nanami said and he held my chin on his hand.

A confident smile was on my face and I looked up at Nanami "guess you gotta force it out of me"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 912