8

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was finally the day we would go in to audition for the strip club and prior to this me and the girls went to buy some stripper shoes and a few outfits/costumes.

"Ight we here yall" I said parking the car so we could get out.

"Nobara was right Y/n, you are a bad driver" Kayla said with Quincy agreeing.
Quincy

Name: Quincy Mores (y/n's cousin on dad's side)Age: 26Height: 5'9Rank: scouts (undercover type stuff)Specialty: going undercover, sniper guns, seductionGroup: group 1 of the scouts Kayla

Age: 26
Height: 5'9
Rank: scouts (undercover type stuff)
Specialty: going undercover, sniper guns, seduction
Group: group 1 of the scouts
Kayla

Name: Quincy Mores (y/n's cousin on dad's side)Age: 26Height: 5'9Rank: scouts (undercover type stuff)Specialty: going undercover, sniper guns, seductionGroup: group 1 of the scouts Kayla

Name: Kayla Jones
Age: 25
Height: 5'7
Rank: scouts
Specialty: negotiations, seduction, hand guns
Group: group 1

"What'chu mean I'm a bad driver? We didn't die so I can't be that bad" I said and they all shared a nervous look "yeah sure Y/n, now come on so we can do the audition" Quincy said as I draped the straps of my bag over my shoulder walking with everyone towards the strip club.

"Hi we're here for an audition" I said to the man at the front, he was pretty tall and if I were anyone else I'd be intimidated by him "I.D's?" He asked and we all handed it to him "ight then this way ladies"

We follow the man who we now know is Derek "Hello I'm the owner of this establishment, now I hear you ladies or auditioning?" This white guy who I would guess is 50 said

"yep we're here for an audition" I said faking a smile "perfect, I'll show you the change rooms where our house mom Casandra is, and since it's about time for the club to get packed I'll have you guys come out, and that'll be your audition" "oh okay that sounds cool" Quincy said and we started to head to where the change rooms were.

As soon as we walk in the house mom greeted us, but some of the girls gave us looks and a few just minded their own business. I walk over to where my new locker was that Casandra gave me, and I started putting my bag in there and taking out an outfit and my makeup bag.