11

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
I start to slowly wake up and I saw that I was still in Nanami's arms.

"Kento" I said, tapping his arm "*grunt* yeah?" He asked with his morning voice "come on I'm hungry" I said tiredly "okay"

We both got up and I threw on some sweat pants and one of Nanami's shirts, while he basically had the same outfit on.

We both walk out to the living room and went straight to the kitchen.

While Nanami made coffee for the both of us I just made some toast and eggs cause I didn't feel like actually cooking.

"Since when did you two- OH MY GOD YALL FUCKED" Nobara had yelled, making everyone run in "knew it" Gojo said and both Sukuna and Megumi handed him money.

"Can y'all not be loud?" I asked and Junpei and Yuji looked at me as if they were focusing on something.

"Bro you're covered" Yuji said "yeah there's hickeys all over you" Junpei added.

"You guys need a hobby" Nanami said as he handed me my ice coffee as we both started to eat our food.

"why get a hobby when we can obsess over you two and your relationship" Gojo said "yeah exactly, anyways does that mean you two are together?" Nobara asked "yeah we are" Nanami said and we both looked at each other with a smile.

"YAYYY" Nobara cheered with everyone else

"You guys are weird" I said as I put my plate in the sink "sure we are, anyways do we have anything for today?" Megumi asked "no just simple paper work for the cargo and us giving them our protection" Nanami said.

"Protection you say" Sukuna said and I slapped his arm "please shut up" I said "my bad, anyways I can get the paperwork for you" Sukuna said "thanks Sukuna" Nanami said as me and him walked back to his room, ignoring everyone and their jokes.

For most of the day I just laid in Nanami's bed while he was at his desk signing paperwork.

"Kento come here" I said "what's wrong?" He asked as he walked up to me "you've been doing all that paperwork all day, at least chill with me for a bit" I said, pulling Nanami down to lay between my thighs with his head on my boobs.

"*sigh* you make it hard to say no" "I know, now let's watch something" I said as I turned on his tv to put on a show.

As we watched tv we both ended up falling asleep and by the time we woke up it was like 12 in the morning.

"It's to late, I'll work on the rest of the paperwork later" he said, holding me a little tighter "I don't have a problem with that" I said as I ran my fingers through his hair as we both start to fall back asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 490