18

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was the day for the raid and the mansion was busy with everyone trying to get ready for this.

I had gotten dressed and did my hair in a simple style.
Hair and fit check

Once I was dressed I went into the weaponry and grabbed my rifle, a glock, and multiple throwing knives

"You look good with all those weapons" Sukuna said "yeah I look even better when I'm using them" I said as he grabbed his guns.

"oh I know, now hurry up and go to boss before he flips over you being a second late" Sukuna said and I playfully shook my head as I walked off.

All of team one plus Kento and Gojo were in Kento's office to go over some plans.

"So we all know what to do?" Kento asked "yeah but I did a few codes last night and this vent over here actually has a sensor" I said as I pointed to the room that we were going to come in from.

"How we gonna get in then?" Yuji asked and I grabbed the blueprints from Gojo.

"Just cause this vent fucked up don't mean the other ones are, now the easy way is for me to give Megumi or Junpei the codes but it would only give us five minutes to get in before the sensors go off and fill the room up with toxic gas" I said and Nobara shook her head at that option.

"Other option is to go through this door" I said "what's so special about it?" Kento asked "it's the only door that has a code lock and not facial I.d, and that's cause this is where the leader sleeps" I said and they all nodded.

"Knew that nerd was still in there" Gojo said, trying to hug him "this nerd also cried while beating a bitch ass, please move" I said "almost forgot about that"

We all started grabbing things and I handed Megumi the code since locks were his thing.

Since I was already ready I sat in the black van, waiting on everyone.

"Took y'all long enough" I said as they all got in the car and our driver who is a member of the mafia started the car.

"Well some of us like to be extra prepared" Nobara said "we fighting a mafia not no damn boogie man" I said "might as well be" she said.

The car ride was pretty chill and once we made it I took in a deep breath before getting out of the car with everyone.

Megumi pressed in the code with his gloved hands and it worked "told y'all" I said as we quietly walked in.

As Quincy and team two informed us that they got in we kept on with the mission.

My hand rests on the doorknob of the leaders room before opening.

It was a pretty big room and it had a dark and gloomy feel to it but in the bed laid what I assumed to be the leader.

I had walked over while telling everyone to stay back and just as I lifted the covers to check I felt a gun being pressed against my back.

"I knew you'd show" the leader said "glad you know today's the end for you then" I said calmly "that's what your parents said before I killed them, what a shame to, they were pretty strong" he said and I had grabbed his arm and flipped him over my body, slamming him down onto the ground.

"One more word and I'll kill you" I said "you don't have the gut-" just before he could finish I unloaded my gun not stopping till I ran out of bullets.

"You okay?" Yuji asked "I'm chill, now let's get rid of this damn gang" I said as I already heard guns go off and yelling.

Once we made it to the main room it was a full on brawl of either fists or weapons and I was feeling a bit bold today.

I ran up behind one of the serpents and twisted his neck, I must of been holding something in cause I took out a few throwing knives and got five dudes in the head with one throw.

"Nice throw" Jayden my old classmate said as he held a gun up to my head since he ended up being apart of the serpents.

"Was wondering when you'd show up Jay" I said "yeah, almost didn't recognize you without those specs" he said as he turned off the safety but Kento had quickly shot him before he pulled the trigger on me.

"Thanks Kento" I said "don't worry about it" he said with a smile.

Time skip
By the time sunrise was almost up, every single member of the serpents was killed and the whole house was covered in a pool of their own blood as we all walked out with some kind of wound.

I had gotten stabbed in my gut region along side Nanami who got a few, and Sukuna, Gojo, and Yuji all had bullet wounds on their legs or arms, so it was safe to say that we didn't walk out completely unscathed.

It didn't take long for us all to get back to the mansion and we were all in the infirmary.

Nanami had already gotten his stitches and next was me and the doctor told me to take off my shirt so he can see where he need to make the stitches.

I was used to getting stitches and stuff so my pain tolerance at this point was pretty high.

As the doctor stitched me up I looked over to see Nanami staring "you see something you like?" I asked "yeah-" "boooo get a room" Nobara said.

"Nobara let them have their moment" Quincy said "I will when they get a room" she said "Nobara leave before I kick your leg and pop your stitches" I said and she quickly walked away.

Once my stitches were done with I grabbed my blood soaked shirt from the table.

"Damn you look kinda good with those stitches" Todo said "I always look good" "yeah you definitely do" Nanami said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Mostly everyone was tired and me and Nanami were no exception.

We both walked to his room and after wiping away the blood from my body since I couldn't get my stitches wet, I got changed into one of Kento's large button up shirts before getting in bed with him.

"Good night Kento" "good night Y/n" and with that we both fell asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1117