24

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After mine and Kento's trip ended and we were back home.

Since we technically had the money to plan everything within three months that was what we were basically going to do.

Now I was talking to the wedding decorator with Maki, Nobara, and Quincy, since they were my bridesmaids or in Quincy's case the made of honor. (Kayla had some stuff to do but she's also a bridesmaid)

"So what theme do you want?" The wedding decorator asked as we all sat in a cafe together "didn't you say you wanted some type of princess theme?" Maki asked "oh a Cinderella theme maybe?" The planner asked but I had shook my head.

"I want a princess and the frog theme" I said "oh that's so cute" Quincy said "yeah, but I specifically want it to match the scene from when they turned back human" I said "oh yeah that scene was good" Nobara said.

"Yeah we'll I can definitely do it, how big is the wedding?" The planner asked "uh it'll be pretty big" I said since everyone in the mafia would be going.

After talking to the planner and calling Kento to let him know the price for the decorations despite him literally giving me his card to use.

Now I had about an hour before mine and Kento's cake tasting and he was going to come pick me up from Quincy and Gojo's house, yep they finally started dating and somehow Gojo was so in love he actually bought a house not to far from the mafia home and stopped being a hoe.

"I can't believe my baby cousin finna get married" Quincy said with a smile as she squeezed my cheeks.

"Stop pinching me" I said "but you're so cute" Quincy said and I rolled my eyes just as there was a knock on the door.

"Guess that's Kento" I said "mhm, hurry up and go see your husband" Quincy said as I got up, walking to the door.

"Hey Kento, what brings you here on this lovely day?" I asked jokingly "came to take my lovely soon to be wife to a cake tasting, is she ready?" Kento said, playing along.

"Well of course she is, let's go" a smile on my face as we left to Kento's car.

"So how's the suit thing going?" I asked "it's going okay, Gojo and Toji practically got kicked out though" "not even surprised" I said.

Eventually we had made it to the bakery that was making our cake.

Now if I thought Kento didn't love me previously then I do now cause this man paid the bakery to close for the cake tasting till we decided on a cake and its design.

"Oh you two must be here for the cake tasting, I already have the flavors and stuff ready" the baker said and we had followed her to a table that had a bunch of cake samples and frosting.

The first cake we tried was a classic vanilla cake along with a vanilla butter cream.

"It's good, what do you think?" I asked "yeah it's good" Kento said and we moved on to some other cakes.

"So you two have anything in mind?" The baker asked "whatever she picks I'll like it" Kento said and I had to think on which cake I liked.

"I like the cinnamon spice cake with the vanilla butter cream" I said "oh yeah that's a good one, what about designs then?" "What about a naked cake? I still want some stuff on it obviously but you know the gist" I said.

"yeah we can definitely do that for you, just send us the inspiration pictures and we'll get that cake ready"

Now after talking to the baker a little longer and my dress maker giving me a small update on my dress, me and Kento went to his, or well our home.

"Bruh I didn't think this wedding stuff would be so stressful" I said, sitting on the kitchen counter top after Kento made me sit and let him cook.

"Yeah I didn't think it would either, but I'm sure it's harder on you" Kento said as I watched his muscles flex with every movement.

"Yeah, but what are you going to do for your bachelor party?" I asked, pulling Kento over once he had the stove on low heat.

"Don't know yet, might not do anything" "why not?" "Cause I don't feel like going to a club or anything"

"then at least invite the boys over, I can't be the only one having fun before the wedding" I said, knowing that my bachelorette party was just us going to the club and to a hotel suite.

"Fine" "mhm see that wasn't so hard, now go check on our food" "wow already bossing me around" "I boss you around all the time, this ain't new" I said as Kento rolled his eyes, taking our food off the stove and onto our plates.

The rest of the night was pretty chill and me and Kento just ended up talking about the future and things we might wanna do, eventually falling asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 869