15

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"I guess you gotta force it out of me" Y/n said and already Nanami had picked her up and made her sit on the table with her legs spread.

"It's a shame I have to ruin you" Nanami said as he kissed Y/n while pulling down her panties she had on under her skirt.

Y/n shivered a bit from the cold air touching her now wet area "so sensitive" Nanami said in a mocking tone as his index and middle finger rubbed between Y/n's folds, being coated in her arousal before dipping into her hole.

"Mm Kento" already Nanami could feel Y/n's walls throb around his thick fingers but with a evil smirk he had pulled them out.

"Why you move you?" Y/n asked with annoyance visible in her voice "you'll see" Nanami pulls Y/n off the table but quickly turns her to lay on the table with her ass exposed to him.

"So beautiful" he said with a hint of kindness but that quickly washed away once his large hands gripped onto Y/n's hips "hold on love" Nanami said as he pushed his dick into Y/n's pussy with a groan.

Nanami begins to start at a pretty decent pace but decent wasn't enough right now.

As he begins to slam his hips into Y/n she tried to hold onto anything that was near which wasn't much.

"What happened to that confidence? I guess I should of fucked that damn attitude out of you before the meeting. But now everyone will get to see how good I fucked you" Nanami had gritted out as his right hand wraps around Y/n neck to choke her with just the right amount of pressure.

"K-Kento~" Y/n tried to make a pathetic attempt at trying to talk but there was no point.

"UH~" Y/n had let out a moan as Nanami had slammed deep into her, making her walls tighten around his dick.

"All this attitude just for your pretty pussy to wrap around my dick like that, almost as if you wanted me to fuck you like this, to fuck you like a slut" with each word Nanami spoke Y/n was getting closer to her climax.

"Fuck Kento~" Y/n said and she had came violently around Nanami's dick and with a few more thrusts Nanami had came in Y/n, making sure that she took every drop of his cum.

Once Nanami moved his dick out of Y/n already a mixture of his and Y/n's cum started to seep out of Y/n's hole and down her inner thigh.

Nanami grabbed a few tissues and made a quick phone call to Gojo to grab food for Y/n.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"I-it was a prank" I said, still shaking a bit from what just happened as Nanami wiped my leg.

"I know, Nobara already told me" he said and I was a bit confused "then what was all of this for?" I asked as Nanami's hand grazed my puffy pussy.

"well why pass up a chance to fuck you?" Nanami said with a lazy smile as he zipped his pants up and helped clean me up a little more.

After a short while Gojo had came back with my food and the meeting had started back up.

As I looked in the bag of food I saw there was a tiny plastic bag that had my birth control with a note that said 'bet you'll need this'.

I looked at Gojo annoyed and he looked like he was holding back a laugh 'dumb ass'.

Time skip
Finally the meeting was over and once Nobara, Gojo, and Sukuna got tired of teasing me and Nanami, the both of us went to his room in the house and once we got changed we had went to sleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 659