25

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today I had already gotten my nails done and also had my hair done since today was the bachelorette party, not wanting to deal with installing my hair before the wedding.
Hair and nails

"Y/n you better come on, we gotta check into the suit before everyone gets there" Quincy said as I grabbed my bags, Quincy already having my wedding dressing in her car since I had spent the night at her house

"Girl chill" "whatever, anyways let's go" she said after we placed the last of our bags into the car, now on our way to the hotel.

Already Kento was texting me about how Gojo was already starting his shenanigans despite it being like 1 pm.

While I texted him, we were both equally excited to see each other on our wedding day.

Basically the wedding was just two days away, tomorrow being filled with me and the girls relaxing cause we were definitely gonna have some fun tonight.

"Ight we're here miss bride" Quincy said as we got out of the car, someone already gathering our things for us.

"Hi how may I help you?" The woman at the front desk asked "hi we're here to check into the suit under Y/n Mores" I said and the lady started typing on her computer.

"Sorry we only have a suit under Y/n Nanami" the woman said and I almost forgot Kento was the one who booked everything.

"Oh yeah that's me, sorry" I said and the woman nodded as she got our room keys, telling us to have a good day.

"Wow, Mrs Nanami" Quincy said as we walked to the elevator while I had a big smile on my face, feeling giddy or whatever.

Once we walked into the Suit it was almost like a penthouse apartment.