12: What?

you and mikasa went to the convenience store instead of the mall since the store was just a few blocks away from your home, she'll just roam around the mall anyways. you both payed for the food and drinks and went back home with some paper bags in your hands. "my mom went to a business trip with my dad, and if you didn't think about the sleepover at the first place, i'll be lonely at home for like a week." "i have telepathy i guess." you both laughed. 

reacching home you saw sasha, ymir and historia outside your house. "y/n!" sasha stood and hugged you. "ah- hey sasha." you chuckled. "is this food?" she squeals. "yes." you replied. "alright, give it to me i'll be bringing it." she smiles. 

"don't give it to her." mikasa glares at her. "eh? why not?" sasha acted like she was being accused for something. "we all know you're going to finish it all." mikasa utters as sasha groans. "i promise not to eat it all?" she raises her hand. "don't give it to her." mikasa whispers to you as she opens the door and walked inside as the others followed her. "at least give me just one?" she pleads. "okay, here." you took one junk food in the paper bag, secretly. "thanks!" she whispered as we both heard mikasa speak.

"sasha." "u-uh, yeah?" she turned to mikasa who was organizing the food at the countertop. she hid the chips behind her back while she began to get nervous. "what's that?" "what's what? what are you talking about?" she nervously giggled while you both left them. "give me that back, sasha." "catch me if you can!" she yells out wherein they were both running around the house and it made you sigh. 

you thought that the both of them were just downstairs then where's ymir and historia? "where could they be?" you thought. you walked upstairs, walking to your parent's room. "you guys here?" you spoke. "nope, they're in my room." you walked to the opposite side, reaching to your room. "hey guys?" "oh hi y/n, we just put the bags here." historia sweetly smiled and waved, they were both sitting on my bed. "do you guys wanna eat?" "yeah, sure. bet sasha and mikasa are running around." ymir utters. "they both are." you sighed. "let's go." she follows ymir outside while the three of you went downstairs.

"please mikasa, i'm hungry." she whines. "no, you need to wait till midnight?" sasha gasps very loudly. "midnight? are you making me starve?" she wailed. "fine." she threw the chips to her as she stops and eats. "such a child." she crosses her arms while she rests her waist on the countertop.

"what now?" you ask. "sasha's the only party animal here." you continue. "wanna invite the others?" "are you serious?" "it's so boring when we're only five. ymir and historia will just flirt with each other at the corner and sasha'll just eat all of the food and the two of us are just doing random stuff." "yeah, you're right, call them!" "oh, my phone's dead. it's charging over there." she pointed out her phone that was charging near the toaster.

"okay fine." you said, opening your phone, you went through your contacts. you had no other contacts except for mikasa and armin. "armin it is."

a few seconds had passed by and he answered it. "y/n?" "h-hey, what are you doing?" "oh i'm at work right now, but it's my break, why'd you call?" "oh nothing, where's eren and connie?" "they're at his house right now, playing valorant? he called me earlier." "okay, can you come at my house today?" "like right now?" "i mean later, you're still at work, right?" "i don't think i can today." "why not?" "uh- fine i'll come, i'll tell you something later." "okay, can you also tell them? also it's a sleepover by the way." "ah, okay we'll pack my clothes then. see ya." "yeah, see you too." *toot toot*

" who'd you call?" "armin." "i thought it was porco." "oh, it's not him." "i thought you like him?" "i don't know anymore." you shrug your arms while you walked to the fridge to get some water. "what do you mean you don't know anymore?" "i just- my feelings. i just don't understand my feelings. i like the both of them alright? i just don't know who to choose. i also don't want to break one of their hearts." "i see." "change topic i guess? i wanna have fun today."

"hey guys! let's watch a movie." sasha went up to the both of you. "okay then." "let's watch a horror one." ymir utters while she got hit by historia at the arm. "i won't sleep later if we watch that!" "a comedy movie? no, action!" sasha exclaims. "eh, it's all pew pew." mikasa shrugs. "but avengers isn't like pew pew, it's like.." she made a blast sound effect as we all laughed. "yeah right, we're not going to watch that." "but-" "next genre."

"rom-com then?" you ask them. "alright! ooh, what about 'tall girl'? or maybe 'the kissing booth'? there's also 'the kissing booth 2'." sasha abruptly says. "what about 'to all the boys i've loved before?' never watched that before. let's try it out i guess." mikasa says. "let's watch the recent one then? 'to all the boys: always and forever'?" historia asks. "okay then."

two hours has passed, the movie had ended. then you heard the doorbell rang from outside. "i'll get it." you said, standing up from the couch. "oh hey." you saw the three of them standing outside. "will you let us in?" eren said sarcastically while you just moved away from the door. "is sasha here?" connie asked. "yeah." he hurriedly went inside.

"hey." you smiled. "hi, what's up with you holding a sleepover?" "mikasa wanted too, and she invited the others as well." "is that so?" "mhm, you said you were going to say something earlier right?" "oh yeah." "so what were you going to talk about?" you closed the door. "oh uh...i'm leaving to stohess next week." "what?"