22: Two different sorry's

"six more days?!" you look at your calendar, it was already a sunday afternoon in the summer of july and the graduation is going to happen by this week, friday and eventually, everyone will be parting ways for college.

as for mikasa who just laid down on your bed then speaks.

"i can't wait! " she opens her phone to play some games while you were at your computer typing on your speech because you got chosen by your homeroom teacher in your section.

"i'm pretty doomed." "why?" she asks with furrowed brows.

"can you do my speech, mikasa?" she looks and then blinks at you for a second and then back at her phone as she speaks.

"what do i get in return?" she looks at you suspiciously.

"uh- uhm... i'll book a flight for you and eren's honeymoo-"

"hey! shut up." she snaps. "... why not?" "cause it's too early for that." she mumbles. "plus, i don't have a stable job yet!" "ugh." you face palmed.

"at least help me?" "no." she says bluntly with a boring expression. "you're no help." "thank you." she responds sarcastically. "you're welcome." as you also did. then someone barged in to your room.

"what's up ladies." eren came in and sits down on your bed while he was glancing around.

"eren! help me with this speech please?!" you exaggeratedly asked but you know this guy fails in each subject but you think he could be a bit of help, right?

"eh? i suck at those, barely passed sir erwin's class when i'm doing spoken poetry's and essays but, i passed."

"knew it." you thought.

"how did you pass?" "uh... he made me do a thesis report but good thing armin wanted to do it for me." he smiled innocently.

"but that's unfair." "i said he wanted to do it not that i insisted to make him do it."

"and essays are easy, how come you failed?" you asked.

"... let's just say... i suck." you let out a sigh while "you're no help either!"

"well, i think he's help." he points outside the door.

"... hey." armin shyly greets you as you get flustered because you were still on your pajamas. "a-ah- hey." you say shyly. "you guys never texted me that you were coming here." "i texted them." mikasa spoke.

"but i'm on my pj's?" "surprise, surprise." mikasa shrugs while you let out a sigh.

"hey armin, y/n kinda needs help with her speech for graduation, is it alright with you if you help her?" eren looks at armin with disgustingly puppy eyes as he laughs. "no eren!" embarrassment took over you as you just snapped out.

"honestly, yeah, if it's fine with you." armin says to you then eren winks at you, whispering, "you're welcome."

then you give eren a thumbs down with your tongue out. "...so, what did you start with?" he gets the chair beside you. "actually... i haven't started anything yet." you nervously chuckled.

"oh." silence was heard around the room.

"it's okay, maybe you should go start with reminiscing memories back in freshmen year and then try building it up." he says while you nod. "also, don't forget to thank everyone, i think you should put that at the last paragraph." "yeah, okay."

you say, then you started to type while they were on their phones.

"should i add the embarrassing moments? i mean that would be funny plus it's a speech anyways." you thought.