Chapter I: First day of School

?????? POV

I messed up again, really really messed up. All that could do now is to kneel down and let it all out until I broke down really hard. Why does it all need to happen at once? I don't know what to do anymore.. I thought and once again I found myself a crying mess under the Moon onto this nostalgic place.

1 year earlier...

Yeobunn! Hello, My name is Yeh Shuhua, I'm from Taiwan but i decided to pursue my dreams here in Korea. Im 18 yrs. old and I have a group of friends here. I'm kind, clingy and a bit.. possessive. Anyways, I'm on my way to the school then I felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked at my back and it's Yuqi.

She's with Soyeon and Minnie.

"Shuhua-yah!! I missed you!" Yuqi said as she tightly hugged me.

"Ackk!! Soyeon-ah g-get your girl" I said while pretending I'm running out of breath.

Soyeon then pulled Yuqi from me.

"Behave." Soyeon said to Yuqi then patted my head and rolled her eyes on Yuqi.

"You're cheesy today" I said to Yuqi with annoyed face and Minnie just laughed, "I missed you too" I added then slapped her shoulders and ran inside the school while giggling.

"YAAAAH!!" I heard her even I'm meters away from them lol she's so loud.

I entered the classroom and there are just few students because we're early.

I picked a seat in the middle column, so if I want to listen to teacher or just mind my own business, I can do it here.

Then the three entered the classroom and Yuqi was ready to get revenge but i saw Soyeon pinch her waist so she behaved again.

I was laughing at the back of my mind.

They sat beside me.

sitting arrangement:

------------------------
Soyeon | Yuqi | Shuhua | Minnie
------------------------

Then A mysterious but beautiful girl entered our classroom.

She doesn't look like she's shy but like a girl with many hidden secrets.

The mole under her eye caught my attention.

I looked at her as she sat down in the same column where we were seating but not beside us.

Then i looked away not to look like a creep.

I saw at the side of my vision that she puts her earphones and mind her own business.

I think I admired her even if its the first time that I saw her.

"Shuhua, how's your korean now?" Minnie asked me that snapped me back in reality.

"U-uhm it improved a little, I guess.." I stuttered why the fuck did I stuttered aish.

"Are you okay?" Minnie said and chuckled a bit as she saw my confused face.

"Y-yes maybe I'm just nervous for this school year." why the fu--

My thoughts quickly vanished as another girl entered our classroom.

I think I already saw her somewhere but I can't remember.