Chapter IX: Stay

Third Person POV

"I hope you fell" Minnie said boldly.

"What??" Miyeon looked at Minnie confused.

"To me."

Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows and pushed Minnie that made the younger lay her back on the bed  and she sat up.

"You're weird Nicha" Miyeon said as she checked the things that Minnie bought.

"Just kidding" Minnie said chuckling but on the inside she's hurt.

Minnie stood up too and helped Miyeon cook the ramen.

They ate and suddenly Minnie remembered she saw Soojin with other guy earlier that day. She told it to Miyeon and Miyeon was shocked, thinking that her gut feelings were right.

"What?????" Miyeon almost choked on her noodles, making Minnie panic and quickly get a glass of water.

Miyeon drank the water slowly and calmed down, Minnie was amused so she tries to stop herself from laughing.

Miyeon pinched Minnie's shoulder because of annoyance.

"Ouch!!!" Minnie fake cried.

"Then what happened??" Miyeon asked

"I don't know, when I saw them Soojin just smiled at the guy, but she looked sad, then they parted ways."

"Maybe she was sad because they can't have time for each other now??" Miyeon curiously and confusingly asked.

"Maybe??"

"Oh shit, Nicha! Do you remember anything that I said to you last night?"

"Hmm, that you like girls?"

"Not that"

"The playground??"

Miyeon froze on her spot and what she remembered was right. She panicked and grabbed Minnie by her shoulders.

"You should not tell that to anyone understand?" Miyeon nervously said.

"Of course. You can trust me Myeon. I can't promise but just trust me." Minnie pats Miyeon's head, to make the older feel that it's okay to trust her.

"Okay.." Miyeon sighed and smiled after.

"But do you think Shuhua still have the letter?" Minnie curiously looked at Miyeon.

"I don't know.. I hope... Oh my gosh!!!! I just realized something!!" Miyeon suddenly yelled that made Minnie flinch on her seat.

"What is it????" Minnie said while trying to stop herself from laughing because of Miyeon's overacting.

"She can't understand anything korean when I gave her that letter" Miyeon face palmed.

Minnie gasped. She also thinks that Shuhua maybe got rid of that letter.

"I just remembered and realized when we started the school year that she's from Taiwan" Miyeon again face palmed herself many times.

"How did you know that she didn't understand korean tho?" She knows it because they studied together when Shuhua can't speak fluent korean.

"Shuhua, how's your korean now?" Minnie asked that snapped Shuhua back in reality.

"U-uhm it improved a little, I guess.." She stuttered.

"I heard her talking to herself that night, I thought she was just mumbling words that made me think I can't understand it because it's rumbled and she's crying badly too." Miyeon ran her hand through her hair and sighed.