Chapter X: Run Away (Part 1)

Third Person POV

While Soojin rests on top of Shuhua, Yuqi heard a knock on their door, she quickly went to it and opened it, she was confused because she didn't know who that person is.

"Uhm.. What do you need?" Yuqi asked politely.

"I'm here for Yeh Shuhua." The very tall girl said.

Yuqi's eyes widened, she looked at the features of the girl, similar to the features of her older 'sister'. She asked again to make sure what she thinks is right.

"Who are you to Shuhua?"

"Her cousin."

"Oh.. I'm sorry but she's not here now.." Yuqi said trying her best to look believable.

"Are you sure?" The taiwanese said.

"Y-yes, you may l-leave now." Yuqi slowly closed the door but the girl stopped her.

"She needs to come with me." The girl stated plainly.

"No!!!" Yuqi pushed the door harder and it successfully closed. She quickly locked it and ran to the guest room where Shuhua and Soojin is.

"Shuhua!!" Yuqi shouted while breathing heavily.

Shuhua tapped Soojin's shoulder to wake her up, the taller girl quickly sat up and also Shuhua.

"Wae Yuqi?? You look like you've seen a ghost!!" Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows confusingly.

"Your cousin. She's here looking for you." Yuqi quickly said like she's rapping, still out of breath.

"WHAT??"

"She said you need to come with her!!" Yuqi ran beside Shuhua and hugged her. "Please don't.." Yuqi sobbed. "I don't want you to be hurt again.." She added.

"I won't go with her Yuqi. I-I just have to hide again.." She hugged her sister back.

"O-Okay, promise me you will always text and call me okay??" Yuqi pleaded.

"I promise." Shuhua smiled at her.

"Wh-what?? What's happening??" Soojin said, a bit sleepy.

"Jinjin.. I have to go.." Shuhua frowned.

"Why??"

Suddenly they heard the knocks on the door again, but this time it's louder and Shuhua's cousin is now shouting.

"Shuhua!! It's me Tzuyu!! You need to go with me now!" The tall girl continued to shout.

Shuhua's mind suddenly flashed the memories of that night, where she felt empty and hurt. Her eyes were now filled with tears that still didn't fall, She managed to stop herself from crying.

"Jin-ah stay here for a while okay? I will just hide again. Maybe she was sent by my parents to bring me back to Taiwan.. I don't want to go back there" Shuhua said seriously.

"But Shu--"

"No buts. Stay here and pretend I'm not here."

"O-okay.."

The taller girl was torn inside. Knowing that Shuhua will be gone to her, anytime. Any move that she will make will still get closer to the end of something between them.

When she snapped out of her thoughts, she was left alone at the room, dumbfounded.

"Okay, You can use the ladder here to escape okay?" Yuqi said as she pointed at the hidden ladder at the side of the window on the back of their house.