The new queen

June, 5th 1536

It's, almost been a month ever since Henry married Jane Seymour. It only comes to My memory That she was a lady in waiting for my mother Anne.
Though I don't believe the Accused Stuff put on my own mother, I do believe some of her wrongdoings.
When my mother become pregnant with Elizabeth, she was hoping it was a son I knew that I was just a accident hoping to even be a son. Though I turned out to be a girl. When Elizabeth was born, Henry wasn't very happy I could tell when I saw him walk into the chambers, He definitely Seemed disappointed that Anne never kept her promise. Through her many miscarriages Henry started to get tired of Her and began to Get mistresses into his own chambers. I slowly Feared the end And Worrying for My own Life how I would grow up and About Elizabeth. I saw how Mary was When Her own mother was divorced for my own Mother, I always felt bad seeing she was now referred to Lady Mary now. Until Anne lost her head, Me and Elizabeth where both declared Lady's now and lost Are Princess title and lost the line to the throne.

With Jane being the new queen, everyone hopes for her to Bare a male heir Henry so desperately wanted.
In Mary's eyes She liked Jane and Elizabeth did even though she was only young. For me though...it was anger in me for I felt. I'm guessing that's how Mary felt when Anne married Henry. Jane and Henry both knew I will always believe my mother Anne was the right one.. and nothing could change that. Even though Jane was nice and gentle to me, she knew I was still in mourning my own mother's death... so she gave me time to warm up.

"Lady Ella?..." said Lady Benedict said as they laid the wood next to the fire place. "Oh, yes Lady Benedict?" I said Snapping out of my thoughts turning my head to them. "I just wanted to say you got a letter From his majesty, about court" they Took the letter and hands it to me. I take the letter and open it up as it reads.

"Lady Ella, your invited to Court With there majesty's permission the king and queen and a welcoming to Celebrate the New Queen of England. Lady Mary as will attend. They soon To be gladly waiting for your arrival.

The king, and queen of England"

Ella sighs and looks at lady Benedict. "Looks like I'm invited to His majesty and queen court tonight. And lady Mary will attend." I said putting the Letter on the table.

Elizabeth walks in With Governess Guinevere following behind her. "Ella!" ElizaBeth runs into My arms "Hello Elizabeth How are you today?" I smiled Holding Elizabeth. "I'm good Guinevere Is about to play with me for a bit. Care to join?" I sigh "oh, I wish I could Elizabeth..I'm very busy And attending court to celebrate England's new queen" I said smiling to her As I put her down. Elizabeth Sighs "oh" I tap her nose "don't worry i assure you Will one day attend court and They will both welcome you open arms" I said Making her Known Henry down deeply still cares for us. I stand back up and look at Guinevere, "Guinevere, make sure you take good care of her as always as you do." I smile. Guinevere smiles back and says "I will definitely take care of her lady Ella." She Smiles as she takes Elizabeth's hand and walk out.

I sigh seeing Apart of Anne in Elizabeth. I shake my head Walking To lady Benedict and say "Please give me one of my gowns I like to get there and not end up there at night" I say as I pick up a pearl necklace.
"Yes lady Ella" they said as they picked a dress for me. I dress Into a Light green gown With gold lining into it. Along with a pearl necklace. I keep my hair down With a few curls into it. I put a pearl headband on as well. Me and lady Benedict head out and into the carriage And ride to the palace

Me and lady Benedict arrive as I see Henry and Jane standing waiting for my arrival as Mary already arrived. I was afraid of Henry, even if he was my father..but almost just a king to me, I know he cares for me deep down. But It still Amazes me how he was so kind to my mother...then Let's a sword to her neck... I snap back out and into reality again. I get out of the carriage As well For lady Benedict. We step closer to Henry and Jane, as we both curtsy "your majesty's" I say and stand back up. "Lady Ella!" Henry steps closer to me and Smiles. "It's so good to see you." I smile a bit and reply "as for you...father." It felt weird saying that but I haven't said father in a very long time, I'm assured It surprised Him as well. "Anyways. You met Queen Jane before" He Leads me to her. "Queen Jane it's nice to see you again..." I say Even though I don't like her a lot I have to Face it knowing I cannot change the past. "As for you Lady Ella." Jane smiled warmly at Ella. "Come let's head inside and all talk. Even with lady Mary." Henry said and lead Jane me and lady Benedict to a room.

I look and see Mary I walk over to her and we hug. Despite her not liking my mother, we both had a good Half sister ship. We all sat down As I let lady Benedict away for them to Explore. Jane looks at me And says "before I continue." She looks at Henry and says "if I may say some words and names which may upset you?" Henry knew and nodded. She turned her head back to me and said. "Now..I understand your still some what mourning, Your mother Anne. And I understand how it feels loosing a mother...but I do hope I can be in some what help And we can have a good friendship." Jane said and Smiles warmly. I smile a tiny bit and say "Your majesty I thank you for Understanding how I feel. I sometimes find it hard Knowing Elizabeth may never know Anne... but I do as well hope we have a good friendship." I say and Smile and look at Henry who must be thinking of Anne. Henry snaps out of it and sends for the food to come in. "Now let's enjoy this meal And Wait for the rest to start the celebration of Jane. We all smiled and Start to eat.

Author:

Woah, this is the so far longest word chapter ever I have written. I do hope you all enjoy and Will continue to show support.