The First Kiss

December Third, 1546.

The whole Court getting ready As Christmas Was soon to come, With wonderful Decoration's And Finest Wine that Riches could buy. Henry Doing his usual King duties  Making sure England was the best as it could be, Queen Kathrine Doing her Duties as Queen But Spending time with Henry's children, Giving them the same amount of attention she could and Tried her Mighty best for all of them to be happy.

Ella Stood Around with that New boy Virginia, Getting to know him more as well For him to know her better and her Past. Ella introduced Virginia To Elizabeth and Mary, They all seemed to get along very well as possible Which was wonderful News to the king and the queen.

Ella, Mary, and Elizabeth where all just In the library looking at all the new wonderful Books that just had arrived from Spain. It was around 3:20 Pm As the fire crackled And snapped keeping the three princesses Warm and cozy, When a knock came to the door one of the ladies opened it showing to be one of the Kings personal servants. Mary stood up and spoke to the boy with a questionable Face "and what might do you need to ask us?" She said Waiting for the boys response. He almost looked worried, like something Bad has happened. "His majesty King Henry the 8th, Is sick. His leg is Giving him issues which is making him Sicker as it comes by... He will be needing very well rest,  Her majesty the Queen will be in charge for now.." he said.

Ella and Elizabeth Stood up by hearing the news of there father Becoming sick, they all knew how bad it was and dangerous It could be to his own life. "Alright, thank you you may leave..." Mary said. The Boy bowed to them and walked out as he closed the door, Mary sat down with tears falling down her face she was clearly worried for her father. "Mary.. it's going to be alright, His majesty will get better" Elizabeth crouched down comforting Mary trying to Make her feel better. "This past Months and weekends... he has been s-so sick.." She mixed her words together showing her true emotions and pain she held back. "Mary... I promise you... His majesty will Get better, God will Heal his majesty and he will Become better" Ella Said Putting her hand onto Mary's back Trying to help comfort her Making her feel safe.

December 6th, 1546.

It has been a few days Where Henry has been sick, but Has been getting better A bit By the days. People giving there Prayers and wishes to the royal family Hoping There King will Get better Very soon. And This morning he was Able to stand up onto his own two feet, When Mary, Elizabeth, And Ella and queen Kathrine heard the news they all Bursted into joy. Even if Ella hated her Father for what he has done, He was still her Father... So she had to care for him any other way. Ella was walking outside with Virginia As the snow Gracefully falling onto the ground, He agreed this walk with her To enjoy there most favorite weather together. They both gotten to know each other more and more by the days they have spoken, She learned he was kind once you've gotten to know him more, and How funny he was.

As they walked down The Gardens Taking the beautiful scenery covered in snow, they talked until they both stopped and looked at each other. "My lady, I wanted to thank you for Speaking to me and making me feel fit here in court here..." Virginia said smiling warmly. Ella giggled slightly And nodded "well your very welcome, I understand how It is coming to a place you Haven't been to in a while, and not knowing Whom to speak too." Ella said in a comforting tone. Virginia Gotten close to her looking deeply into her eyes, Getting lost in her beauty. Ella Stood there Kinda confused Wondering what he was thinking... then it hit her. She was frozen but once it happened.... she was kinda glad she never moved away. He had Kissed Her, She put her hands onto his chest as his hands around her waist, they both pulled away from the kiss Ella was about to say something when one of her ladies came by. "Your majesty, The Queen is requesting to see you." She said Walking toward her. "Oh... uhm of course... I'll see you soon Virginia..." Ella said walking away Back to the castle.

Authors note:
Yo I'm so sorry if this was bad, I have no actual idea How to Write kissing scenes and stuff.

Anyways Have a Good night/ Day❤️❤️❤️