Keep a secret

July 5th 1541

Henry invited Lady Mary And me, as well for Elizabeth To have breakfast with him as well for Kathrine his new queen. "I wanted to as well let you girls know that, I will be leaving for a while." Henry said "Kathrine will be in charge as well Being helped." He said as he continued to eat.
Mary didn't look quite happy, and looked upset Mary only liked a few of Henry's wife's and I guess this wife won't make her, accepted. "I will be sure to Not mess anything up" Kathrine said while giggling and smiling. Elizabeth looked at Henry and said " I do hope you have a safe travel Your majesty, and wish the best for your Journey." She said so kindly
"Good I'm glad You guys have accepted this."

Kathrine kissed Henry goodbye as Mary hugged him goodbye as well. Me and Elizabeth just curtsied him farewell and safe travels, Henry seems still shocked though he needs to learn what he has done.
I walked down the hallway as Kathrine walked down "lady Ella I need to ask you something."  She said trying to look professional. "Yes your majesty?"
"I wanted to know are you good keeping secrets?" She said. "Yes your majesty, For if I spilled your secret Death could spill." Kathrine Looked surprised
"Good, keep it a secret please.." she said while walking away.  I sigh knowing one day it will be founded out Knowing her danger, and how dangerous Henry's anger is.

I sat in my room Sewing as Elizabeth Danced for a while as one of the lady's played piano, it was fun having sister time and talking. Elizabeth danced more as I sewed and watched her Smiling and enjoying. Mary walked in in some what anger, and walked to me "Ella I need to speak to you in private.." I stood up and Nodded, I also sign letting Elizabeth to continue to dance. I walk to the other room in my chambers with Mary. "What is wrong Mary?" I said worried. "Kathrine just took few of my lady in waiting's! I only have one now! I hate her so much just because I wouldn't listen to her!" My eyes opened wide in shock "how could she do a thing? Though The king would be on her side..."  Mary nodded "I want her gone but I don't know how." She said impatient. "We must not speak more about this or word will get out..you know people here like to ease drop." I said looking around. Mary nodded back, as we both walk back out to where the rest was at. I sat back down watching Elizabeth dancing as I clapped "bravo!" I smiled.

Henry arrived back to England, which means he was back into control I was quite glad. I walked around with lady Benedict and one of my newer lady in waiting's I was given. I walked down and saw Edward with Guinevere, he seemed to be learning I smiled and continued to walk and enjoy my day.
People started to whisper as I walked down the hallway, I see Duke Chesburg and walk up to him. "Duke Chesburg, do you know the reasoning for Everyone's whisper?" I said confused "lady Ella there's been a rumor that  the king is seeing that one mistress of his he had for a while..no one knows if it's true but believe so.." he said looking straight at me. "Oh, alright then thank you Duke Chesburg." I said while walking off, poor Kathrine I said to myself a young girl who is queen being treated poorly.

August 12 1541

It was getting cold as the snow almost started to get ready to Flow down onto the ground, I tried to dress warmly and keep warm as possible. Kathrine has kept seeing Thomas and Henry seems to be loosing interest in her sadly. As well for the rumors it was true his mistress was back sadly.

I heard Kathrine faked a pregnancy announcement to the king, but I believe she didn't mean to and was possibly Late, for she was still young. I sat in the ballroom talking to some people as guest danced Henry Looked unpleased to sit next to Kathrine sadly. Elizabeth was dancing as well for Mary, I wasn't fond of dancing tough and only danced for a bit. I enjoyed talking to people And getting to know
Them.

In the next morning I woke up and my ladies helped me put a warm dress on, I like to think my ladies where my best friends instead and felt less lonely. I walked down the hallway as the snow already started to fall which was very beautiful if I must say. I sat down at the table and ate Breakfast again like last time. I stayed silent though, as well for Kathrine did.
I had a feeling her secret would be revealed and I could be in danger for knowing and not sharing it to the king. "Lady Ella? Are you alright you look like something is on your mind." Henry said. "Oh, no I'm fine you majesty I always am like this every morning I'm just tired." I said as I clicked back to reality "I see then"

It's now November 1st 1541 a Huge rumor is now spreading about Katherine's  affair.. I was worried for she was as too.. I walked down the hallway as I heard into the throne room... "your majesty we have news about the queen... she has been having an affair..."

Stay tuned for the next part