Trust in him

February 15 1540

It's the morning Of February 15 1540... And life has been going great. I've always had afternoon tea with The new queen  Anne, I've had Elizabeth come Visit On weekends and I would always play with her.

I brush my hair as My gray dress Shined into the sun. My hair Was almost like my mothers, I was great full I had something of hers. I was getting ready to speak with the king, I wanted to Ask him and hopefully a promise... though I may was risking myself I was still bold and tough to ask. I put my brush down and sigh. "My lady are you alright?" Lady Benedict said. "I'm quiet alright lady Benedict. I'm getting ready to see his majesty the king." I said as I tried to seem confident And ready to speak to the man who had my mother killed.

I walk down the hallway Nervous And walked into His meeting room. I curtsy and say "I'm here you majesty" Henry turns around and Points at a chair Across the table as he sits down.  I Breath in and sit down Trying to seem confident in what I soon will say. "Now tell me Lady Ella.. what do you need to tell me." He said as he leaned back Waiting for my response. "Well your majesty...I wanted to Ask you this thing... a promise mostly..." I said As I fidget with my hands under the table. "Do go on..." he said As he seemed interested.  "If you do ever take another wife, since you seem unhappy with Her majesty... I wanted to say..." I said as I got the courage and said. "If anything happens to be wrong with the next wife, to not put her in the same fate as my mother.. Anne Boleyn was..." I said Looking At Henry showing I was serious and meant it. 
"And Why do you say that Lady Ella.." he leaned up And had a bit of anger in him.
"For I know you do not care for my mother any bit now..I don't believe the Accusations towards her.. and I can't stand seeing another poor Queen beheaded.." I said As I Say in sadness.
"Lady Ella Your mother is a witch... And Slept with other men" he said as he put two hands on the table.
"As you may believe that.. I for do not.. I believe she was innocent. Just please Your majesty... Just a simple promise..." I said With a begging face as Show some resemblance of Anne.."
"I shall think of it..." he said. "Thank you your majesty." I said as I crusty and walk out.

Henry Walked around a room a bit thinking of the Promise I have brought to him. As one of his servants Stood there waiting for order.
"Why would she Ever Ask for that?!" He said in anger but as well confusion.  "Permission to speak freely your majesty." The servant said. "Yes..go on" Henry said.   "From my understanding, Lady Ella had a good relationship with her mother... And Is still hurt for what happened." He said. "You could be right, she never calls me father which is disappointing.. but I shall Agree for her promise" he said as he walked out.

I walk around the Garden With lady Benedict Enjoying the Soon to be spring Air and Smiling. I see Henry Walk up as me and lady Benedict curtsy. "Lady Ella I must tell you something." He says. "What is it?" I say hand signing Lady Benedict is dismissed, as they walk away. "I will agree Onto your promise you have ask to me.." he said as he Smiled. I smile so greatly Knowing That no other queen shall be hurt. "Oh, thank you father!" I say In enjoyment.  Henry hugs me, I hug him back in Surprise but not caring at all... He was once again Acting like a father... a one who cared for me and not a bastard..

I sit And sip some tea with Anne as we discuss a few things. "Lady Ella..if I may, how well did you know your mother? I'm sorry for asking this question you may not have to respond.." she said kindly. "Your alright your majesty, for I love to speak about her." I said smiling greatly that I was able to share about her. "Good" she smiled. "My mother had me before She was crowned queen... And she was so wonderful And so kind.. to my eyes of course. Some others never saw her nice or queen." I said. "Once she was with child with Elizabeth, she hoped so much to have a son.. When Elizabeth was born....The king fell angry as if she Lied about her promise...the rest I knew was she was beheaded... she was very kind to me and Elizabeth and everyone.. I do miss her..." I said Smiling thinking of her. "I'm sorry she isn't here anymore..but I'm here for you..not to replace her at all..but give you my love as.. a mother to you." She put her hand on mine comforting me. "Thank you your majesty." I smile As if it felt like I had a mother again..

November 7th 1540

A winter ball was around as I was in my most best dress And wonderful jewelry. I wore a diamond crown that my mother owned. I mostly spoke with Mary Elizabeth and Anne.
I was talking to Anne. She stepped away for a bit so I watched Elizabeth dance happily. I notice my father Henry was Talking to a young lady... seem to be my age almost.. flirting with him. I knew Henry wanted to get rid of Anne And I didn't like that, and if he chose that girl to be queen... It would be Foolish for a child to be on a throne like her.

Henry walks up with her to me as I stand up and curtsy only to Henry as I look at the girl who is smiling. "Lady Ella meet Kathrine Howard." "Kathrine meet my daughter Lady Ella." He said as he greeted me and her to each other. "Lady Ella its so nice to meet you"she smiled. "and for you Kathrine." I smiled trying to like her. Kathrine and Henry walk off as I seem a bit of anger, she shouldn't be queen..She didn't fit at all..

Mary walks up to me and says "don't like her as well?" She said. "Not one bit.." I said looking at Mary. "Then we shall both not like her.." she said Smiling as she walked off. I walk to Elizabeth and hug her as I see Governess Guinevere was now attending to Edward.. my guess she got a raise.
"Elizabeth how good to see you my amazing sister." I say smiling. "And for you Ella, I have missed you And Your kind voice." She said happily. "I'm glad, you miss me as well. I try my best to write letters to you." I smile back as I glance to see Henry and Kathrine walk off to a different empty room together...