Meaning of love

November 12th 1546

It was Cold year, Edward now just a young boy. Such talent And Knew many languages he could learn. His fancy parties Henry could throw towards him, thanking god As well for Edward being alive. Mary Ella And Elizabeth watched and watched, as Edward grew and worked to help there half younger brother Grow fit to be a good king.  Henry was old.. had a cane with him to help where ever he needed to go, now needed help onto his own horse. Henry was still his old Grumpy mean self for the years, He Fought in wars, Worked hard making sure Edward was safe. It almost seems He never cared for His three own daughters as well He dud throw Mary, Ella, Elizabeth. Birthday party's to seem a well wonderful king.

I sigh Watching the snow fall slowly and elegantly Onto the cold Ground of winter. I was still in my nightgown, With A royal purple robe Keeping me warm and cozy from the coldness. One of my ladies in waiting walked in holding my dress for church
"Your majesty." She curtsied As she sat the dress down carefully onto the bed. "Is it time already?" I sighed looking over at her with her beautiful Ginger hair and Blue eyes. I loved how beautiful She looked, always smiling and kind towards anyone no matter what they have done. "Yes it is my lady" she smiled And opened the place for me to get dressed. "I'll set up your vanity While you get dress my lady" she walked towards the vanity and started to Set it up.

I walked into the Changing room as another lady in waiting helps me get changed. Into a beautiful Red with gold lining Swirls, with a necklace added. enough to make me warm and cozy as I once was.

I walked over to my vanity and sat in the chair As My favorite lady in waiting Grabs the brush and brushes through it getting rid of any nots that where there before

I walked over to my vanity and sat in the chair As My favorite lady in waiting Grabs the brush and brushes through it getting rid of any nots that where there before. It was quiet and I never really liked being silent... that's for one thing I never Stayed quiet even when I was little When Anne was around. "Do you like the snow Lady Carmen?" I asked breaking the Silence in the room. "I do my lady, I rather enjoy it. I find it very calming Watching the snow flakes Dance in the sky." She said while giggling. I giggle as well, she is funny and so kind, I'm glad I picked her. "Me as well, My mother enjoyed it also.. me and her Would walk around the garden in the snow." I sighed while saying. I do miss her and I won't stop saying how much, I do respect her a ton. Lady Carmen finished Brushing my hair, leaving it down as my waves in my hair showed with a Ruby Pin my hair.

I walked down the hallway As my ladies followed along behind me, people bowing down Making me feel powerful. I got to the carriage And sat down As Elizabeth and Mary where already in the carriage
Henry and Cathrine where in the carriage In front of us with tons and I mean tons of Guards, And his Followers that work for him. I looked out the window area as Mary spoke. "I don't understand why  We must all come Along. Usually when we want to attend with him to church he says no." Mary sighed. Elizabeth then spoke. "Perhaps It's something special we may never know unless we attend." Elizabeth warmly smiled trying to bring the mood up. "Maybe Elizabeth is right." I said looking at them. "Maybe It's something special we may not know of. And if Edward is not able to attend Then it's probably special enough for us to come." I said hopefully. "Maybe, but Edward is the future king, something dangerous could happen if he did come with us" Mary said looking away. I frowned a bit, the whole carriage ride was silent the whole way.

When we arrived Henry and Cathrine Walked in front of us Down the isle, as we followed down as eyes watched us. I sat down onto the chair behind Henry, as Elizabeth and Mary sat next to me. The man walked up into the Stage area and started. "God, stopped evil... bla bla god is among us" i sat there for almost seemed forever and ever.

After Church ended, We stayed there for a while. I stood there alone With my thoughts, I looked over and saw Henry Walk towards me with... looks to be some other man to be my age. As Henry got to me I curtsy to him. "Your majesty" I smiled. "Ella, Meet Virginia Hierarch" he said. Virginia Bowed to me with almost a tiny smile, "your majesty" he towards me but almost coldly. "His father is a good friend of mine... And I thought you should get to know him..." Henry said struggling To say words from his health. Walking away with his cane leaving me alone with this boy... I sigh and turn toward him. "So your father is a friend to the king?" I questioned. "Yes actually, My father got riches for being such a loyal devoted man towards his majesty" he sounded snobby, cold. "I see..." I said. "But of course, My father passed so I'm no so rich as well like I was" he said In a very sigh tone. "Oh, well I'm very Sorry for your loss Virginia" I said in a surprised tone, I didn't expect to hear that out of a sudden. "His majesty the king, actually invited me to stay at the castle for a while... And go to some of prince Edwards parties, they way he says makes them sound fun and interesting." He said Nodding his head locking his eyes into mine. I nodded uncomfortably, I wanted to get away and just be in my comfort of my own bed. "I see.. yes they are very enjoyable.. I must go I shall see you At one of his parties or some where..." I said  walking away. He bowed as I left... If this was some thing to get me to love him in order to be married... it won't work. I won't let some boy Ruin my life Through marriage and Be controlled my whole life..
I won't allow that ever in my life.

Authors note:
I'm so sorry this is short! I have school in the morning and it's 12:11 writing this 😅
Have a good day/ night❤️