Epilogue.

Before I start this Epilogue, I'd like to thank everyone who has read this and voted. it has mean a ton to me so much.
I literally made this story just for the fun of it because i adore history. Now look where it went, thank you <3

This Epilogue  takes place where Ella is now queen. Mary has passed away, and Ella is now queen of England. Ella I. Elizabeth is still alive and still a princess. And Ella is now married, this is mostly just how the family is now doing. Hope you all enjoy

This will be a short one unfortunately but hope y'all like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
England, 1560. Ella's POV:

Everything was new. I was now queen of England, married to the one I love and changing many things now that I reign throughout the world.

I still remember the passing of my father, And poor Edward and Mary. Mary unfortunately was a terrifying queen who scared me and Elizabeth. But I still honor both three, first father, then Edward and Mary of course.

My first task of queen, was to help the poor. Give them enough to feed, clothe, and stay warm during the coldest time of year.

I also get help from Elizabeth, both of us declaring to the world we will do our best to help those in need.

One sad part Of now becoming queen is that I must have an heir. The men push me to hurry before it is so late, and that was the first thing I heard once that crown was placed upon my head.

But my darling husband, has nothing but been kind to me. Not pushing me but letting me take my time to focus on my newest duties.
And I am the most great full for his support.

Me and Elizabeth did something to honor our mother, by hanging up a portrait of her in a hallway of all the queens.

We even decided to put the other queens my father married to honor their memories. All of them... unfortunately treated horribly by him. Got tired of and thrown away like trash. But we now remember them as something great.

"Ella?"

I lifted my head up taking my eyes away from the paper, seeing my husband.

"Yes?" I smile.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you be with the court.... Partying or something. It's getting tiring of covering" Virginia giggled softly.

"Sorry about that, I am just writing about my reign....In my own personal journal."

"Ah, I see"

"But don't worry. I shall join the crowd now" I spoke as i put the journal in my desk drawer.

Virginia took my hand and held it as we walked back to the dancing crowd, enjoying their time.

i took a cup of wine and taking a sip, looking out to the people. Knowing how much happier they seem, I felt so proud of what I am able to do.

Knowing myself, I will try my best to rule England. To help those in need and guide many people, but also let others guide me.

And I hope they all will love me....

End

——————————-

And that is it for,       Tudor child.
I all hope you enjoyed reading it, and I really hope my writing techniques gotten a little better.

As I tend to write this I thought it be good to Announce my new historical story  (Oc X Oc) it is mostly inspired by the show Bridgerton by some parts but not fully. The story  is called "say you love me"  I am currently writing on the second chapter for the story but am currently struggling what to add.

But thank you all of the full on support for this story.

Love you all so much.

Mwa <3