The new queen

January 6 1540

Henry,had married again But never seemed happy with her. Anne of cleves, she was very nice and Caring she liked me Mary and Elizabeth so that was good news. But Henry never liked how she looked, He only thought her portrait was more better. I say that was a bit weird Only seeing her portrait But she was very Kind to everyone, including to me and Mary. As well for Elizabeth I believe Henry took mistresses while married to her but I don't focus onto that.

I was sitting in my chambers Sewing Alone as the fire crackled And Danced. It was a gift for the new queen, as a welcome I wanted her to know she was welcomed and to not feel worried or afraid of Henry. I mean almost every feared him if ever on the wrong side with him. As I finished I got up and walked down the hallway and into her chambers. I curtsy in front of her "your majesty, I have got you a gift. To welcome you" I smiled and handed it to her. "Thank you lady Ella, how kind of you" she smiled very nicely. "I'm glad you like it your majesty, I hope we will be great friends and know each other better." I say as I feel happiness. I'm glad I can get to know her better and Feel safe to talk to her. "I will treasure this my lady with my heart" she Said smiling very happy. "That is very kind of you your majesty. I won't hold you back on your duties so I will leave now" I said smiling as I curtsy and walk out.

As I walk down I hear screaming. "YOUR MAJESTY I BEG YOU I NEVER SUPPORTED HER PLEASE IM SORRY I BEG FOR MERCY" I walk near and see Lord Dulan dragged out by guards. I walk into the room where Henry is "What just happened.?" I say In confusion. Henry looks at me with anger in his eyes but tries to keep calm. "He is a supporter of that.. witch! I cannot accept that No longer here" he said As he walked around the room. "For supporting my own mother. That's wrong! My mother isn't a witch!" I said back defensively. Henry looked back at me and said "watch your tone! Now only am I your father but IM YOUR KING!" He screamed. Tears filled my eyes as it was a memory of hearing Him yell at my mother. "Yes!  But he was The only one I could speak about my mother! And you take that away! You take everything away from me that I've ever cared about!" I say walking out of the room as tears rolled down my eyes.

I storm in my room and Sit on the side of my bed Crying. The only person I could speak to was soon to be killed...  lady Benedict walked in and noticed, I was crying. "My lady are you alright" they walked up to me And leaned down. "The king got rid of lord Dulan. My only Trusted friend to speak about.." I said as wiped  my tears.  "I wish I could do more my lady.." lady Benedict said as they walked to put more wood near the fire.    I looked out the window And see Henry with a mistress..... I knew her Mistress rose... she was known to be with the king almost through every marriage. To me I believed she was a witch,As well for Mary believed that.

I walked to Anne's chambers and curtsy. "Your majesty I must say a few things to you. "Of course my lady sit down" she pointed to a chair as I sat. "I don't want you to worry about my father. The king, he can get angry and it's terrifying.. but He somewhere deep down nice. I wanted to let you know if he ever yells at you your not alone your majesty." I said as I smiled.  Anne smiled and Looked Like she was relieved. "Thank you my lady..I know he does not like me..for my looks at all... but those words, have brought me comfort." She smiled Showing Thankful towards me.   "I'm glad. And I must tell you ..  Henry's mistress.. mistress Rose is back...don't fear her she is powerless okay?" I said Trying to warn her that She may seem powerful but isn't. "I will my lady" she smiled. I nodded as I got up and walked down. I held one of my mothers necklaces I always had ever since she passed for comfort. I saw Henry and curtsy but Stayed silent. Henry looked At me and said "lady Ella. I wanted to apologize, not as a king but a father." I looked at him and sighed "I forgive you...i may not be in line anymore but at least I'm still here, and your alive. That's what I should be thankful for." I said smiling as he smiled back. We both Walked separate ways as I head back to my room.

I put my nightgown on and let my hair fall down. I sigh As I hop into bed struggling to sleep. I eventually fall asleep.

(I apologize for being short I'm very tired 😅)