Invited to court

1536 June 5th

It had began to have court started. I looked around and saw Many people dancing Drinking sharing about there riches. I felt weird being there..Known as a lady once a princess, I saw how Mary was enjoying her time as for Henry and Jane. I sat near the throne in silent..I couldn't bare the fact the new is here and old is gone. I sometimes wonder how Jane Married Henry after he killed my mother Will she even bare him a son? Or will she bare another daughter and Throw her away as well. I sigh As I felt alone at court, I usually would talk to Henry my father but He seemed busy with Jane.

I see a familiar face Walk up to me and sit next to me. It was Lord Dulan, He was one of my mothers supporters and faithful to me and my mother.
As well for the king, "Hello my lady Ella" he smiled at me. "Ah, Lord Dulan its wonderful to see a Familiar face" I say smiling. "I see you where as well invited to this celebration for the new queen?" Dulan said and turns to look at Jane. "Yes..though I don't like her much. And The king and Her are known that." I say sighing. "Well, it's the only way his majesty is happy and forget about Anne" he said As he seemed annoyed. "I just do hope she gives him a son..I can't bare This it's very hard" I say as I look at Jane and sigh. "Well you always have me" I look back at him and smile "I just hope the king never finds out your still a supporter of my mother" I say in fear as he may Cut his head off. "I assure you my lady it's fine." He said trying to Assure me he is fine.

After some time Henry Calls me and Mary over. We both walk to them and curtsy "yes your majesty's?" I say confused as they both seem happy. Henry Looks at me and Mary "Me and Jane both decided to Let you And Mary and Elizabeth back into court. We all we be a family once back" Henry smiled as Well Jane did. Me and Mary's eyes widen as we hear the news, It's been a while since we both Lived back here so we both gladly accept. "We both accept father." Mary says. Henry smiles Jane looks at me and says "I'll have Lady sent here as well with Guinevere." She says. "Thank you your majesty" I sigh great full That Elizabeth will be sent and not forgotten.

After some time I'm shown my new chambers, I look around Smiling. It's much bigger then the one I had before I'm truly great full I'm Back. Lady Benedict walks in and puts my stuff down. "It must be nice for you my lady to be back" they smile. I look at them "it indeed is.." I say smiling as I sit on a very comfortable chair Enjoying the new Place As it feels like I never even left. I change into my nightgown as a lady walks in "my lady the queen wishes to see you at her chambers" I look back at the lady which seems to be one of The queen lady in waiting. "Alright" i follow the lady as Lady Benedict follows behind me.

I enter her chambers and curtsy. "Your majesty"
Jane looks at me and smiles "lady Ella. I just wanted to personally Welcome you back to court. I already Welcomed Mary myself already and thought I should for you as well." She smiled warmly "your majesty is very kind." I say back Showing a bit of care towards her. "Then I shall wish you goodnight Lady Ella" she said. "And as I for you your majesty. And wish good health and for you to bare a son for his majesty" I said smiling and walks out. I felt weird being nice to Jane, I was starting to warm up with Jane. But I was still unsure..

October 12, 1537

It's almost been a year with Jane and Henry's marriage as she fallen With child already. Me and Mary are next to her bedside as she tries to Give birth but is sadly Having Trouble. I always thought my mother had trouble, until I saw Jane.. poor woman was In so much pain. Jane gave out the last push As Me and Mary and Jane hear cries, I look over To see the gender and see it was a son. I look over to Jane "Congratulations your majesty it's a son!" Jane Sighs in Relief. England's new heir was born finally... Henry Barges in Excitement, and sits down on the bed side As he holds Edward... I thought to myself If he was this happy when Mary me and Elizabeth was born.. though I knew Girls where a disappointment but also a chance to marry of for a ally with Countries.

October, 24 1537

Jane sadly passed away, due to the horrible Birth she gave. Everyone was very devastated, poor Edward will grow up not to even know his mother. Me and Mary and the rest sat at court All in black. We all sat down remembering Her wonderful memories we had with Jane. I only cried a few times I liked Jane now but is this god's punishment for us..Hoping for a son but decided to take her away?.. I know The king Will be in mourning for a while, Elizabeth sadly left Court already with governess Guinevere. It was sad seeing Elizabeth leave for she was my own Full blooded sister, While Mary was half.

I sat in my room staring at the fireplace Thinking what will happen now Edward is born.. What will Henry do? Will he remarry? Or stay single now he has an heir. I must give it time though for Jane just had passed, Lady Benedict was sad As well I let her go to pay respect as I sat alone as the rain fell Hardly down.

England had lost there queen once again...