The fall of Henry the VIII

(Apologize for the huge Time skip)

January 19th 1547

It was now The new year. Still cold as ice, Birds still asleep. Henry was getting worse by the hour, But still managing to roam and rule England.

As for I...Princess Ella, am in a secret Relationship with Virginia. It is a secret due to the dangers of whom ever may hear apon are secrets. He still manages to respect me and wait til we wed.
---------------------------
January 20th 1547

I was walking down the hallway with Princess mary, We have invited Elizabeth but she was busy painting with the queen. Me and Mary just went for a little walk around the castle gardens.

"I remember playing in the gardens with my mother, when I was young." Mary sighed

"I as well... Though she never had time she did make sure the time with me and Elizabeth was good enough.." I smiled warmly

"I do know that you don't like my mother... And I can understand Mary, but I'm just glad that we both remain good Half sisters." I looked over to her with a very king gental smile.

"Thank you Ella" Mary hugged me Out of kindness. Some say Mary was a hateful girl, Hard core Catholic. but Mary was understood.. She was a child without her mother.. Not able to see her. Nor write letters to her throughout her lifetime once removen as queen. If they where ever caught Writing secret letters. Everyone would've been into huge trouble.

We continued to walk down until Charles Brandon Was walking down. he was as well getting very old and Turing grey.

"Your majestys" Charles bowwed down.

"Charles.. How is are father, The king?" Mary question Worridly.

"The king is trying his best. We believe he is living throughout his last days alive but we are not sure when.." Charles Said slowly trying to save air in his old lungs.

"Are We able to see him?" I asked

"Yes, He is trying to work but go ahead." he smiled.

"Thank you." we both said as we walked to his office.

One of his servents Lead us and announced

"Your majesty, Princess Mary and Princess Ella, have came to see you." he bowed as he left.

We both walked in and saw him standing near a window. He seemed so much in pain

"How can I help.... You ladys." Henry struggled to speak his words as he grunted as he took a seat.

"we both heard how you felt father. So we came to check on you and see how you where." Mary said.

"Well I am quite fine, Thank you ladies." Henry nodded.

"Your majesty We are both worried, For your health. I must beg for you to be careful and never work super hard. " I said Worridly.

Henry looked surprised. He never seen me this much worried for him at all... In fact I hated him but loved him as well... He was my father....

"I understand you are worried girls.. And I can assure you I am fine.. Not just as your father but as king" Henry stood.

We both stood and curstied, Mary walked out first.

I walked up to Henry as he looked at me.

I took my chance and hugged him... I have never hugged him in a while. But I wanted to, for I fear I would've of regreted it dearly.

Henry took it by surprise but wrapped his arms around me and hugged me dearly.

I cried into his arms. I was more surprised because I have never cried Into his arms before... And I admit I don't hate him as much but I remember how much he treated me well when mother was queen.

"Please don't leave us.." I sniffed with tears mixing up into my words.

"Don't cry Child... for I am still here. I have not left yet." he lifted my face up and Wiped my eyes. "For I see your mother in you, as well Elizabeth."

I was shocked.. He never mentioned my mother a ton... I suppose to only make us happy. But still.. It at least made us happy.

I smiled and backed away from the hug. And curstied and walked out.
-------------
January 22 1547

It was night And a ball has been Thrown, I attended of course, along with Mary, Elizabeth, Virginia, Edward, The queen, and KingHenry.

I was dancing with Virginia As the music played As others where dancing. We both kept are smiles together Adoring each other. He spun me, twirled me as part of the dance steps.

When the music stopped I walked Out to the garden for fresh air. Until I heard someone call my name.

"Your majesty... Princess Ella." I heard a woman.

I looked over and saw an old lady. "Yes whom do I speak to?" I questione kindly as I walked up but not too close.

"I only came to say hello for I'm no longer welcomed I believe." she giggled.

"Forgive me.. I am Mary... Mary Boleyn" the lady said.

To my surprise my eyes widen

"Mary?! It's been so long?!" I ran and hugged her.

"I've missed you Aunt Mary.." I let go and looked at her. "Where have you been?" I frowned.

"I was kicked out Once Anne and are father once found out I was pregnant. I married without permission.." Mary sighed.

"Oh.. I'm so very sorry.. I did miss you a ton but mother never told me where you've dissapeared." I shook my head.

"I'll stay in touch with you by letters, If that's alright?" Mary asked.

"That's fine by me... I must go back In though... Be safe on your way back." I nodded

"I will." Mary smiled and dissapeared into the dark.
----------

I continued to dance again with others. I felt better knowing Mary was safe and fine.

I was walking around the room with Elizabeth.
"I'm so glad you could make it this time Elizabeth." I smiled warmly.

"I am too... I do miss spending time with you an other sorts.." Elizabeth smiled back.

Three kids. Of Henry the viii motherless...
And one son.. Motherless.

It was a sad family, but we both knew that we had each other.

--------------------
January 28th 1547

Alas, It was happening... Me, Elizabeth, Mary, And poor Edward where loosing their father.

Everyone was around his bedside. Virginia was behind me as I was next to Mary and Elizabeth. Edward next to Mary. Catherine was there in tears... All of us in tears.

Henry breathed in "do not cry.. For I am Leading into heaven, the hands of God." he said.

Tears rolled down are faces, sniffling could be heard.

"For I am soon to pass in comfort, knowledging I was a good king." Henry breathed out

Henry slowly blinked and closed his eyes. The physician Walked up and took his pulse.

And took his hat off. "His majesty, King Henry the VIII Has passed off."

Everyone started to sob. I just hugged Virginia and cried. Mary Was in more tears as for Elizabeth... She was sad but not that much.

This has meant Edward was.... King of England. At just age 9....

-----------------------
King Henry: June 28th, 1491- January 28th, 1547

King Edward VI: October 12, 1537- July 6th, 1553

Queen Mary I: February 18th, 1516- Nov 17, 1558

Queen Ella I: April 5th, 1526-??????????

---------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this Story! It's a short Story but I really love history and Henry and his wife's : )