The Very young queen.

July 30th 1540.

Henry married Kathrine Howard.. she was young a queen, I didn't like her much. But some did and others didn't she was known for her Playful personality as well looks..if I must say..

I sat in my chambers as The king walked in. I got up and curtsy as Lady Benedict did the the same. "Your majesty" I said as I looked at him. "Lady Ella, I know you have been greeted to the new queen. But I wanted you to be fully greeted, formally." He said.
"Of course, but Why be greeted formally If I already met her..." I said curious but Not very happy having to see her again. "You,Mary Elizabeth and Edward will be there..like a family" he said as he started to walk out. "Now lets go" he walked out. I was angry But kept my temper and followed him out as lady Benedict followed as well.

Henry walks to Kathrine and kisses her and says. "You've met some of my children, but meet them All formally..your are the queen now." He said as I walked in and curtsied to her "your majesty...nice to see you again." I said But stood there Still. "Lady Ella, I'm so glad to meet you again, but as well more better. I do hope we can know each other more." She said happily. When she said that I felt bad..almost like child was trapped into royal life... "as well for you your majesty" I smiled and curtsied as I walked out. Henry then Greeted her to the other children.

I walked down the hallway, I sometimes imagine myself still a princess...but let's keep that to myself hehe. I walk into a room of portraits and always hoped my mothers portrait would be there..but of course never for Henry had them and almost everything of her burned. I sat on a chair in the middle of the room and held her Necklace sad. I see Edward walk in as I curtsied to him. "Your grace" I smiled. "Hello lady Ella" he bowed cutely. "And what may you be doing here?" I said smiling. "I'm here to see my moms portrait." He said happily "well I shouldn't stop you from seeing her portrait go ahead" I said moving out of the way. "Thank you Madam" he bowed and walked away As Governess Guinevere followed him. I smile as I walk back to my chambers.

I walk into my chambers and sat down on my chair and looked into the fire, as it Danced and crackled. I know it seems I'm obsessed over my mother..but it's very hard to looses mother..I may not know when to leave this mourning. I was still upset Anne was gone, but at least she was still in England and I could visit her. She was the last person to speak of my mother beside of Dulan.. but he lost his head to.
I was never allowed to mention my mothers name at all it was hard. I started to sew since it was already night and it was tough to sleep already. I decided to walk around the castle for a bit. I put on a Dark red robe on, and walk out of my chambers.

As I walked around as the moon lit the hallways I saw Kathrine was walking down. I curtsied, "lady Ella why up so late?" She asked. "I couldn't sleep, walking around helps. The castle knows me for that, even the king." I said as I smiled. "I see... well carry on" she said as she continued to walk away as her ladies followed her. I yawned and walked back to my room and got into bed and fell asleep.

Ellas dream.
Ella had a dream and saw her mother Anne standing there. "Mother?!" Her voiced sounded echoed. "My lovely Ella." Anne hugged her but as it almost felt airy but some point real. "I miss you so much.. it's been so hard." I said looking at her. "I know but be strong, Like Kathrine.. Watch over her. Alright?"Anne said as she let go of the hug. "Why?" I said as she disappeared.

January 6th 1541
It's been a heat now since Henry's marriage to Kathrine. I always my dream and always kept it safe. I would see Kathrine always look at Henry's Worker Thomas culpeper. It was weird and I knew something was wrong, I noticed She was very close to him... I was bad I didn't want her to be in trouble the same way my mother was. But I stayed aside keeping  silent.

I was walking down the hall as I saw Thomas step out of Katherines room. I walk up to him "ah Thomas" I said. "Oh. Lady Ella" he bowed a tiny bit. "Why where you in there.. at this hour shouldn't you be with the king?" I said. "It was for...business...yes.." he said he seemed terrified almost. "I don't know what your doing..but watch it, one word slips it's the end for your Position, as well maybe your head." I said as I walked away heading to talk to Henry as he called for me.
Thomas looked pale as he knew they where messed up big time.

I walked into the room and curtsied and sat down. "You needed to see me your majesty" I said.
Henry sat down across the table and said. "I never thought of ever talking about this..but you know more about your mothers..family.." he said as he seemed annoyed. "Why yes..I do, in fact The queen is some what cousins with Anne Boleyn. My mother of course" I said even if I was on thin ice I didn't care.  Henry sighed "alright then tell me a few stuff..." I nodded and told him a few things. As. Finished I looked at him and said "I even have her necklace. If you ever noticed, thank you for letting me keep it..father" I smiled warmly and walked out.
Henry nodded.

I walked down the hallway as Kathrine called my name. I looked back and curtsied. "Yes your majesty" I said as I stood there. "Tell me what you saw when Thomas left my room" she said as she feared. "All I saw was him panicking, but don't worry for I won't spill.. another queen wouldn't need to be put down for adultery." I said straight faced. Kathrine looked Like she was saved "thank you lady Ella" she said as she walked off.

Hours later Kathrine walked in. She sat down. Next to Me. "For my understanding that one queen was your mother, correct?" She said trying to understand. "Yes, but she was innocent." I said more to her about my mother as Henry walked in. We both looked to him and curtsied. "I wanted to say me Kathrine you and lady Mary will leave tomorrow morning, Do you understand?"  We both look at him again "yes your majesty"

Author note:
Hey, so idk but ima take a break for family reasons !  I also I'll be making more chapters as Kathrine as queen :))) thanks again and bye!!