Daddy Daddy Do

You fall in love with someone, confess that love, and become a couple. You spend your days together, get to know each other more, become even closer and so on... until you eventually get married and your lives become intertwined with each other. Everyone would say that's a wonderful thing... but they're wrong!

Even among sweethearts, there's a distinct power relationship! A side that obeys and a side that's obeyed, a side that's devoted and a side receiving devotion, a winner and a loser. If you're trying to live a noble life, then you shouldn't be the loser! You must take your pride and fight for it to the very end, you must hold it close to your chest and defend it from any and all attacks! Should the world burn around you, should the earth shift and the waters drown everything in their path, you must still see to it that the flickering embers of your honor and dignity will be the last ones to ever be extinguished!

Love is war, and the person who falls in love loses! Conceding your pride is a sign of weakness!

... well, at least, that's what these two idiots think.

With a sweet kiss and one, two, three

You look away from me, it's so unfair

Minecraft Academy! It's a prestigious school with an ancient and honorable origin, founded as a facility to educate children of the upper class. The focus on nobility and aristocracy has died down as time passed into modernity, but many talented and smart students born into wealthy and distinguished families attend the school to shoulder the future. Naturally, in a school so full of extraordinary people, the ones who lead them are by no means to be referred to as "ordinary"!

Dream, the vice president of the student council at Minecraft Academy. His family's total assets amount to nearly two trillion dollars. They're one of the top four financial conglomerates in the land, with easily over a thousand subsidiaries that are all incredibly successful. Befitting his superior lineage, he's a talented young man who has attained splendid achievements in various fields. These include but are not limited to: martial arts, sports, programming, and much more. He is a true prodigy, and the young man he supports is...

Technoblade, the president of the student council at Minecraft Academy. He's wise and intelligent, strong and silent. A man of unparalleled wisdom and intellect, of a sharp mind and an eye for strategy and battles of wit. He constantly takes first place in national examinations, cementing his status as a genius among geniuses. In contrast to the multitalented Dream, he focuses nearly all his efforts on studying to a fearsome degree. Along with his exemplary behavior, that made him the perfect candidate to be chosen for student council president despite being relatively new to the school. He bears the weight of the solid gold aiguillette passed down through two hundred years of presidents on his shoulders!

My heart's beginning to simmer

You're just toying with me

"It's Valentine's Day, huh?" Casual conversation fills the air as does the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, the only sound echoing through the student council room being Dream's soft spoken words and the splash of hot liquid against the side of the cup he's pouring it into.

"That it is." Techno holds out both hands to receive the offered drink, muttering his thanks and letting the bitter notes spread through his tongue as he takes a sip. It leaves a pleasant, numbing burn in his mouth that keeps him more alert in doing his work.

"People have been buying a lot of chocolate lately, and some are even put in special boxes." Dream sits across the table, carefully taking half the stack of papers that Techno is going through so that he can help. He takes a sip from his own cup of coffee before he continues making small talk. "I was wondering what it's about, so I went ahead bought a few."