It's Been Weeks

It's been weeks sense I heard from Calum slowly each week I thought he forgot about who I was better yet if he ever even loved me.. Was him being gay a lie? Was it just a test out relationship?.. Sigh, I stopped texting the number I felt annoying and desperate. I figured maybe he'll respond when he wants. My parents made me feel even worse. I still had Calum's jacket I wore it everyday I even wore it to bed. 5 Seconds of Summer has no new news to see the fandom just stopped growing until today. I was flipping through all the channels and then I decide what the heck why not watch the news. I did not regret my decision..
"And here we have 5 Seconds of Summer's new album they will be going on tour summer of 2014 with the worlds biggest boy band One Direction!" I was getting myself some cereal as I grabbed the bowl the news lady said those words and I dropped the glass bowl and ran for my phone witch I left upstairs to charge. I called Calum waited for him to answer it went right to his voicemail. "DAMN IT CALUM HOOD!" I ran back to the mess I had just made thank god I was home alone. "When we get back we will have the honor of the boy band to come out and talk to us! So stay here and don't move!" I called Calum once more and started to clean up the broken glass.

"Hello?!" His raspy tired voice said.
"Uhm hey Cal..it's me Nate?.." I wasn't sure if he knew who it was he questioned his hello so just to be safe.
"Hahah I know who it is what's up love? I've been waiting for you to call me!"
I paused the cleaning grabbed my phone and made sure I called his number last time too.
"Uhm I think..uhm I thought I did..Guess not.." He laughed oh his laugh.
"It's okay so Babe! Did you hear about our album??! The tour too!? I am going to come and get you to come along!" I almost fell to the floor into the glass shards. He called me babe, and he's going to be my superhuman? Was I in a coma!? Is this just a dream..
"Babe? Are you there?.." His voice cracked.
"Uh huh I just uhm I can't..I can't thank you enough Cal." I was about to start to cry when he quickly said into the phone, "I gotta go love! Watch the news I'll be on there I'll look at the camera like its you bye love!"
This couldn't be real could it?..