Selfie Saturday

"He just kills me so hard I recorded it on my phone see look Madi!" I couldn't wait to show Madi cause she didn't watch it I got lucky for being sick on Friday well yesterday. I got to see him ish sorta, and I felt like Madi didn't give a crap!
"I see it Nate.." Her voice was cracking and she sounded sad as eff. Do I dare ask do I want to know what's bring my best friend down? Like is it going to ruin my happy mood too? Madi's always been there for me tho so I think I'd feel too guilty if I didn't ask the question.
"Madiiiiii, bæ what's wrong? I feel like you just don't care." She let out a sigh as a tear rolled down her cheek.
"I'm sorry Nate I just, I've been going through the usual things and I can't take it anymore and seeing you and ️Cal, makes me wonder where my Ash has gone.." Her voice trailed off and we sat in silence on her bed until I slowly leaned in to give her a hug it'll be okay Bæ. Here let's use my phone to send a selfie to Cal and he's gotta show it to Ash. Alright? Plus this could be our Selfie like the greatest one now let's go get our faces on! Finally a smile came to her happy face, "Oh, alright." She huffed and giggled.
*many hours later*
"Mkay bae, we look flawless now come here n' get into this selfie lighting. Ready one to three say pretty!" We took dozens of selfies just because we could I mean why not? Then we deleted all but one it was so hard. I sent it to Cal, and Ash with these words, "Selfie Saturday, I know it doesn't rhyme but aye just wanted to say I've been thinking of you"
*send*