Kill Me Sweetly (Dreamnotfound)

Heyo guys this is Mei writing this chapter :D 

Backstory: George is an assassin at a party looking for his target 

I'm writing this during math class LOL

(732 words)

___

"George!"

"What?!" George huffed as he weaved in and out of the warm dancing bodies surrounding him. 

"Do you have eyes on him?" 

"I'm searching Quackity. Did you really have to make me go to this stupid party?"

"It's the best location. Many people, most of them too drunk to understand what's going on, plus you don't have to kill him kill him. There's a pool out back where you can drown him. Just say he was drunk and drowned."

George rolled his eyes. "I'm not doing that. And why are you whispering? We're on the phone!"

"Which we aren't supposed to do in the first place! Just kill the guy, and get it over with!" 

Quackity hung up. George scoffed and sat down on a couch. 

"Hey, what's up?" A random guy sat down next to George, clearly drunk.

"Stop talking to me, or else you'll get a black eye," George said brutally. 

"Geez, feisty much?" The guy got up and wandered away. 

George pulled up his notes on his phone. 

- Blond hair

- 6'1 - 6'3

- green eyes

He tucked his phone away and looked up at all the people dancing. George sighed and adjusted his black skirt. 

Why'd you make me wear this stupid skirt anyway Quackity?

George heard a laugh behind him. He turned around. 

"And I thought that I was the only sober person around here."

George tried to hide his pride as he looked at the person. "Hi."

"Hey. My name is Dream." Dream held out a hand to shake.

George scoffed and stood up to shake his hand. "Formal, aren't you?"

George mentally checked off his list.

Green eyes, check.

Blond hair, check.

Over 6 feet tall, check.

Dream shrugged. "Just being polite. How come you haven't been asked to dance yet?"

George made a confused face. "What do you mean?"

Dream leaned forwards and whispered into George's ear. "I mean, c'mon now. You're too pretty to be at a party like this."

George felt his face heat up. He touched the dagger under his skirt. 

"Because everyone here is drunk and annoying." George pulled away from Dream.

"Well, I'm not drunk. And hopefully not annoying." Dream smirked.

"Doesn't mean I want to dance with you," George protested.

"I never asked you to dance with me in the first place." Dream stepped next to George, stopping to lean to his ear. "But it sure seems like you want to." Dream continued to walk away from George.

George looked at Dream disappearing into the crowd. He shook his head, baffled. George followed Dream. 

Dream felt a hand against his arm. He looked back. "Well, you've finally made up your mind?"

George rolled his eyes. "I'm only dancing with you because you're being a smart arse."

"Well then, we should go out to the backyard. Not too many people there." Dream led George out to the yard and held his waist. 

"This is a party, not a ball." George huffed as he was twirled by Dream. 

"I know, but why be lame when you can be...romantic?" 

George pretended to rest his head on Dream's shoulder. "Well, I like romantic," George said.

Dream hummed. "Good to hear."

George inched his hand towards the dagger. He slowly unwrapped it and gripped it into his hands. 

"Who are you? You never told me your name." Dream asked.

George pointed the dagger at Dream's back. "George."

"George. Pretty." Dream said.

George's aim faltered. He took a deep breath and tightened his grip on the dagger. 

"I'm sorry, Dream." George raised his dagger.

Dream pulled back and smashed his lips onto George's. George stumbled back, his arm slowly falling, then melted into the kiss, feeling the sweet desire of his target he just met pour into him. He released the kiss with a heavy breath, looking at Dream with his eyes half-lidded.

Dream smiled. "You really thought you were gonna kill me with flirting?"

Dream took George's hand and tossed the dagger onto the ground.

George glanced at the dagger. "I-"

"I would've let you, George. But I know you want me as more than a target." Dream said.

George looked at Dream longingly. He took out his phone and called Quackity. 

"George?"

"Fuck your stupid plan, Quackity. I'm not killing him." George hung up and looked at Dream.

"Now, where were we?"

____

Update: I still can't get into my math class O_O welp

I hope you like this chapter :D this is the first oneshot I have ever written 

Love you all <3 drink some water <3 enjoy my bestie's chapter next :D