Take a Cat Nap (Dreamnotfound)

WAS GOOOOOD IN THE HOOOOD

it's Mei here, the coolest writer in town *The New Girl in Town starts playing* (I love you if you get that reference) 

ALRIGHTY LETS GET TO IT

Backstory: George and Dream have been playing Minecraft together for hours.

_____

Dream rested his head down onto his desk. "George, I'm tired."

"Oh poor babyyy." George snickered in the discord call.

Dream sighed. "Shut up, George," he mumbled.

George didn't respond and the sound of his keys clicked quietly in the background. "Just go to sleep Dream."

Dream groaned. "I'm too tired to move to my bed."

"Then take a cat nap. I'll stay on the call with you." George suggested.

Dream lifted his head and smirked. "Ooh George, you want to listen to me sleeping?"

"What Dream?! What is wrong with you?" George said in shock.

Dream chuckled. "Kidding. Fine, I'll a cat nap or whatever." Dream rested his head back down and slowly closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes. He was on his bed. Dream sat up in confusion and rubbed his eyelids. Did he move to his bed?

He got out of the gray bedsheets and stood up, walking to the desk to check Discord. "Is George still on the call?" He asked himself aloud.

He heard a crash from his kitchen. Dream quickly turned around and walked out of his bedroom to his kitchen. "Hello?"

Dream turned around the corner and froze. "...George?"

George turned around quickly. "Dream! You're awake. I tried making pancakes because you love them but...it kind of failed."

Dream stared in shock. "George...what are you doing here?"

George made a confused face. "What are you talking about silly, I live here."

Dream tried to process what was happening. "You- what?"

George laughed. "You look so stupid right now. Let's just have cereal." George walked to the cabinets and pulled out the cereal box.

Dream sat down on one of the island chairs. George poured milk into the cereal bowl and set it down in front of Dream. He sat down next to him.

"Why are you acting weird?" George asked.

Dream faced George and analyzed his face. I've never seen his face this close before. It looks so...perfect.

"I'm...fine." Dream responded, turning back to his cereal.

George sighed. "Mhm, sure, totally fine," George said sarcastically.

Dream silently ate his cereal. He finished and put the bowl in the sink, turning to see George staring at him. "Hi," Dream said.

George giggled. "Hello."

Dream tried rubbing his eyes again. He's still there. He's real.

George got up and took Dream's hand. Dream felt a rush of warm tingling go up to his hand and his arm. George smiled. "C'mon, you're postponing our daily garden care."

Dream confusedly followed George out into his flower garden. "We have a garden?"

George let go of Dream's hand and grabbed a watering can. "Are you joking or do you want our lavender and sunflowers to die?" George started watering the sunflowers. Dream quickly shook away his thoughts and grabbed a watering can. The two finished taking care of their plants and headed back inside.

"The weather's nice today." George stared outside the window.

Dream copied him. "Yeah."

George turned to look at Dream. "How come you haven't given me a morning kiss all day?

Dream looked at George, shocked. "A what?!"

"Our daily morning kiss, dumbass." George leaned in and kissed Dream. Dream kept his eyes wide open in shock for a moment, then closed them and leaned in, kissing George back confusedly. His lips are...soft.

George pulled away. "You seem nervous."

Dream breathed heavily.

George smirked. "I'll calm your nerves, Dream." He kissed Dream again.

Dream's eyes flung open. He raised his head from the desk and looked around.

"Dream? Are you still sleeping?" George spoke softly from Dream's headphones.

"What? Weren't we just..." Dream noticed that he was still sitting at his desk.

"You said cat nap, not 30 minutes. I stayed in the call the entire time." George said.

"Oh, um...yeah I just...I don't know." Dream checked the time. 11:43. "Oh, George I'm sorry it's like 4 am for you."

George yawned. "It's fine. I just had to make sure you weren't dead."

Dream ran his hand through his hair. "Thanks, Gogy. Well, goodnight."

"Night Dream."

User has disconnected from your channel.

Dream sat back into his chair. What was that?

____

(Fun Fact: This was actually supposed to be a book, but I scrapped it and kept it in case I could put it to good use--which I did!)

ANYWAYS PEACE OUT MY DAWGS

- Mei <3