Funny Goofs

hi guys this is Mei :D

This is the last chapter of our oneshot book! 

this is a collab chapter so we both wrote it 

haha funny collab time have fun reading! ~Lila 

Wilbur walked into the house. He smiled at his friends and grabbed a drink, looking around the room to see who was there. He saw Technoblade immediately and sat next to him. 

Techno scoffed. "You looked at me and chose me first, didn't you?"

Wilbur smiled. "You are a clever man, Techno."

Techno shoved Wilbur somewhat harshly. They both laughed. Fundy spoke up.

"Well look at you two finally getting along." Fundy smiled as Dream walked up next to him. Dream sighed. 

"We thought you wouldn't come, Wilbur. I thought this was supposed to be an entire meet-up." Dream gestured to George, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Tommy, Tubbo, and Niki talking to each other. 

Wilbur held his hands up. "Sorry I was late!" 

Sapnap looked at Dream, then at Wilbur and Techno, then back at Dream. "Sit down, Dream, and stop being an ass."

Dream laughed. "Seriously Sapnap? Don't come at me when you're the one who ordered 124 pizzas." 

"PIZZA DELIVERYYYY!" Tubbo shouted as he burst in through the front door, struggling to carry the pile of pizzas taller than him.

Techno sighed. "Sapnap, why, just WHY, did you have to order 124 individual pizzas."

Sapnap shrugged. "Don't blame me, the author's stupid."

Dream gave a puzzled look. "What?"

"What?" Sapnap asked.

Techno stood up. "I'm heading out."

Techno started walking out the door, and almost ran into Tubbo. Tubbo lost his balance but regained himself quickly. Tommy burst out laughing, taking out his phone, and recorded Tubbo wobbling around with pizzas in hand. 

George got up and helped the younger boy, setting the pizzas down on the table. "Who's hungry I guess?" Gogy said, laughing softly. 

The group of friends all sat down simultaneously like a cult tribe or something. They all chose their favorite type of pizza and laughed and ate amongst each other. 

"Hey, guess what?" Tommy asked.

"What?" Wilbur asked.

"You all smell like shit." Tommy laughed.

Badboyhalo busted in through the pantry door and held a knife up to Tommy's throat. "EXCUSE ME SIR, LANGUAGE." Bad disappeared into thin air. The whole group sat in silence and shock. 

After the pizza, they all met back in the living room, sitting on the floor making an almost perfect circle. 

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Karl asked excitedly. 

Throughout the group, multiple "yeah's" and "sure's" were heard. Karl turned to Dream. "I dare you to kiss George." 

Dream laughed. "I didn't even say whether I wanted truth or dare!" 

Karl shrugged. "Don't care. You gotta do it." 

Dream rolled his eyes and looked at George. George was blushing furiously. He shook his head. "Do I have to kiss Dream?"

"Just a little peck, that's all," Karl said. 

George huffed. "Fine." Dream smiled and quickly kissed George. George flung back in surprise. 

Sapnap came in through the front door. "Dream! I love you too. Thank you for texting me." 

Dream paused. "Uhhh buddy this is the wrong fanfic." 

Sapnap looked at the group of friends. "Oh. Sorry." 

Dream turned back to the group. "Okay! Who wants to go next?" 

____

I hope you liked all of our oneshots BYEEE - Mei <3

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, thx for reading 😀 :D - Lila