No More Than Friends?-Georgenotbur

It's a me, Mario... jk 
Heyo, it's Lila

Background: George and Wilbur are spending the day together.

----------

"Gogy!!!!!!" Wilbur yelled as the two boys shot at zombies in the arcade.

"AghhHHHhhH-oh dangit!" George almost screamed as the game screen read "GAME OVER."

The two boys looked at each other, set down the guns, collected their tickets, and went to redeem a prize.

When they got to the prize booth, Wilbur bought a yo-yo and a blue bow hair clip. George bought a lot of candy and a wristband. 

As they were walking out of the arcade, George turned to Wilbur. "Why did you buy the bow?"

"Actually," Wilbur softly laughed, "It's for you." Then, he hesitantly placed the bow on George's head and laughed.

"Wow. Thanks." George said sarcastically. He was trying not to blush too hard, but he failed miserably.

"A-are you... blushing!?" Wilbur stuttered.

"No!" 

"Yes, you are! Does Gogy have a crrrrruuuuusshhhhhhh?"

"Uhh.. no."

"Mhm. Sure."

"Fine!" George whisper-screamed. "I might have a slight crush on you..."

"Oh," Will replied. "Um, George I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting it to be me."

"It's okay Will. I know you don't like me back like that." George said, holding back tears.

"How would you know if I didn't like you back?"

"Because we're no more than friends, right?"

"George-" Will said softly, reaching out his hand to touch George's shoulder. George quickly turned away, not wanting Wilbur to see him cry. He felt a hand gently land on his hip. George wiped his eyes and turned back to Will.

"George?"

"W-what?"

"More than friends."

And with that one sentence, George softly smiled and lightly chuckled while Wilbur wiped George's face. George put his hand on Wilbur's shoulder and slowly put his lips onto the others. They stayed like that for a few moments then pulled apart.

"I like being more than friends," George said, smiling brightly at Will.

"Me too," said Will. "Me. Too."

The two boys then walked back to George's house and played some games while bragging to Sapnap, Karl and Dream about their new "friendship."

A/N: Sorry this was a short chapter. I just thought that it was too cute to make longer though. SOOOOOO hope you enjoyed!!!!! bye for now. NOW GO READ MEI'S CHAPTER PLEASE (315 Words)