3. Morning run

It's 6 o'clock in the morning and I'm out on my morning run. That's another thing I picked up. An easy way to stay in shape and wake up.

As I ran through the neighborhood I passed a lot of houses I knew, it's a small town, everyone knows everyone. The Payne's. The Edmunds. The Robinson's. The Tomlinsons. As I'm passing their house I hear crying. I stop momentarily to catch Louis sister running out of her house, tears running down her cheeks. She continues to a bench close by and sits down, head in her hands, sobbing loudly.

I debate with myself if I should approach or not, not knowing if she held the same hate against me as her brother. But the sobs don't stop and with every sob I feel for her all the more.

"Charlotte?" She doesn't answer, or acknowledge me "Lottie?" I say a little louder. I actually used to be friends with the Tomlinson, before we changed classes and Louis started hanging out with zayn instead of me and Niall. No one from school knows. But as our moms still are good friends, I still talk to her and the other siblings from time to time. Not Louis tho. Never.

"Styles, is that you" she gets out after collecting herself. "Yeah, mind if I sit" she moves further to the right, making me fit to her left.

"What's wrong"

"Nothing..." she mumbled, looking down while wiping her tears.

"Oh don't tell me those tears of yours are nothing, talk to me, your face is to beautiful to be tear stained"

Se let out a quiet laugh before looking at me and smiling. " There is the beautiful smile of yours"

"You've changed..." I look at her, almost expecting an insult "...for the better if you ask me"

I let out a breath "thank you... I guess, still same old me tho, but enough about me, why the tears?"

"My boyfriend, Dan, he cheated on me... and Louis decided to tell me that it will be 'okey' , and that I would get over it. Then he patted me on the shoulder, laughed a little and went to his room. Isn't he supposed to stand up for me, hit him or something... not just tell me that it will be okey" she broke down crying again. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

"No one should laugh at you, especially not him, and as for Dan... fuck him, he is a pice of shit that doesn't deserve you. I promise you that every guy is celebrating the fact that you now are single and ready to mingle" her laugh filled my ear and I felt good about myself, making he laugh, I'm quiet protective over her, we used to be very close before me and Louis stopped hanging out.

"I missed you styles"

"I missed you too"

"I'm sorry for how my brother treated you, you don't deserve it, something is seriously wrong with him"

"You know?"

"Yeah, heard him talking to zayn about it, and Dan has been telling me some stuff"

I let go of her and look down

" it's fine, I'm fine now"

"It's not fine, please promise me that you will stand up for yourself, you could easily take them both down now, and you are quiet hot, I'm sure every girl will be drooling after you this time around, not them, they are old news"

"I don't know... I'm still the old marcel, even tho I try being Harry, it's hard being back home and-"

"Fake it til you make it, sure you will be scared at first, but after a while you will get used to it, act like you know what you are doing, I know you have a sassy side to you"

I sight "I promise to TRY"

"Sure" we have a quick laugh and say our goodbyes, just as I'm about to leave she speaks up again "And Harry, thank you"

"For what"

"For being a better brother to me these 20 minutes than Louis has been these last years"

"Any time Lottie, any time" with that we walk our separate ways and I have to get ready for school.

It's time to be back in hell for one last year. But this time, I will at least try to stand up for myself.