8. Numb

TW: rape (if you ever experienced it, or something similar, feel free to write me, sometimes it's easier to talk to someone who doesn't know you, just offering <3)

"I'm home"

"Hello"

"Is anybody home?" No answer, the door was unlocked tho. I slowly walk in, all my senses working as hard as possible. I hear someone downing a drink, the smell off beer. Well, mystery solved. Dad is home. And drunk.

"Your mom is working the night shift"
I hear that he is intoxicated, but not fully hammered yet, so in hopes of saving myself I just let out a quick 'okey' trying to run upstairs.

"Hold on! Get down here" I don't want to anger him so I turn back and make my way to him.

"Yea?"

"Where were you?"

"I was doing a school project with Louis, Tomlinson, so I was at his place"

"You were doing a project the whole day, it's late, you know"

"I stayed for dinner, his mom offered"

"Oh don't lie to me son"

"I'm not lying! It's true!"

"You had sex with him? Didn't you?"

"NO"

"I know you are gay and that Louis sure does have a fine ass, I would fuck him if I wasn't straight, but I'm not a disgusting faggot as you"

"DON'T talk about him like that"

"Oh what, now when you fucked him you protect him, I know he beat you for being gay, he sure made my job easier"

"We didn't have sex..." I try again. But he gets up and pushed me down on the sofa. I start to shake. Not knowing what's about to come. I have never before seen this look in his eyes.

"You are disgusting! A disgusting faggot who deserves to be treated as one" he drinks the last of his beer, I tried to get up and away, but he held on to my hand. Hard.

"You are hurting me"

"I don't care "

He then lays me down in a lying position.

"Please stop, please don't" I can't move out of fear. What do you do in this position. I feel the tears running down my cheeks. Small sobs escaping my lips. I feel his hand making it way down to my pants. I freeze. He wouldn't. Right? He can't.

Suddenly I feel my pants and boxers being ripped down and off my feet. Wtf. No.

"Stop, dad please stop" I squirm in his grip but he just holds me down. Bruising and scratching every place he touches.

"Not a chance, now be a good gay and enjoy this" he then pulls down his own pants and I close my eyes. Not wanting to see what's in store for me. My tears still running, sobs still leaving my lips.

I feel him at my entrance.

Pain.

A lot of fucking pain. And I have had sex before, it's not supposed to feel like this.

I open my eyes and mouth. I'm in so much pain that no sound comes out of my mouth. I shut my eyes again, trying to relax, but failing miserably. I hear him moaning. And in this moment I want to die. I just take the pain and wait for it to end. Not opening my eyes to see everything, it's enough to feel it.

"Open you eyes, I want you to see me when I cum"  he can't take this away from me too.

"I said open you eyes Harry Marcel" I still keep them closed, even tighter than before.

This time pain floods through my face. He hit me hard. Busting my cheekbone. It will surly turn into a black eye too.

Another slap.

I slowly open my eyes to se my father hovering over me. Smiling. That look is one I surly never will forget. An even worse one is when he cums in me.

"You are useful for at least one thing, faggot, now don't you dare say anything to your mom. Wouldn't want to scar we, would you"

I don't answer. I'm numb. I feel him getting off me and up to his bedroom, probably tiered and off to sleep. I just lay there. Numb.

I don't want my mother to find me like this, so ignoring all the pain, I put on my boxers, and a pair of sweatpants I found on the edge of the sofa. I shut of the tv and just lay there steering at the ceiling.

Numb.

No tears. No feeling. No care.

Just numb.

I don't know how long have passed, but suddenly my mom is by my side, stroking away the hair from my face.

"Are you okey honey? You look pale"

I do my best to put on the best fake smile and nod. She is used to finding me with bruises, so she doesn't question them, knowing I won't reveal much.

"I may be a little sick tho"

"Do you want me to inform your school that you aren't coming" I just nod and she kisses my head.

"Im going upstairs, you should sleep in your own bed Harry"

"It's fine, the sofa is comfortable" she kisses me one more time telling me to call on her if I need anything before disappearing upstairs, joining him... I love my mom, more than anyone on this planet, and therefore, I don't tell her what's going on. I don't want to break her perfect bubble she is living in.

Empty. That's how I fall asleep. And that's how I spend the next couple of days. Not answering anyone except mom. She is getting a little worried, but I try to put a good act around her, telling her that I would be back to school on Friday. And Friday happens to be tomorrow. Great.

After the first night, I managed to make my way to my own bed. It hurt as a bitch. But I have been forced to walk to the toilet at least once a day, and finally I can walk pretty normally. It hurt. But it's manageable.

I'm now laying in my bed. Still empty. Still numb. Dreading the day to come. Both school and that stupid party I promised to attend. And with that in mind, I fell asleep.