4. First day

As I'm putting on my black jeans, and a white, short sleeved, shirt my mom shouts at me from downstairs to hurry up if I don't want to be late my first day back. My jog took longer that's expected so I had to wash my hair and get ready in record time. I Quickly put on my many rings I bought, or got as gifts, before swinging my bag over my shoulder and running downstairs. The cross necklace I always wear bouncing on my chest. I quickly get some breakfast before making my way out. It was a nice sunny day and the walk to school was short, I met with Niall and he tried getting me updated with everything regarding school.

Elenor and Louis are still a thing. Zayn still jumps from girl to girl. Liam is still as strong. We got a new literature teacher that everyone liked. A very young female teacher that got everyone interested in taking the course. Well I guess I will se for myself, I love literature after all. Being a nerd and all that.

Sooner than expected we were standing at the front doors.

"Ready?" Niall questioned

"No. But let's go" I mentally repeated what Lottie said this morning, to myself, 'fake it til you make it' , 'fake it til you make it Harry' .

But as soon as I entered, all eyes were on me. Some mouths were hanging open. Girls were looking me up and down, mentally undressing me. Boys were looking at me up and down, checking out the competition. I wanted to squirm away, but Niall pushed me forward and I held my head high while making my way to my locker.

"Told you that you would be the new talk of the school"

"They are just shocked, guess I have changed a little bit"

"A little bit?!?!? You are practically a model Harry"

"Oh shut it Niall, we all know it will die down in a couple days" I put my books in and only took the ones necessary for my first lesson, literature. But just as I closed my locker I see Louis getting closer.

When he spots me, he freezes in place, and looks at me like ha has seen a ghost. And his look gave me some kind of power to talk to him.

"Missed me that much Tomlinson"

"Styles???" He asked shocked

"Oh don't pretend you don't know me, we all know I was lowkey your favorite classmate, in some twisted way at least" now it's Niall looking at me shocked, surprised by my confidence, but his expression quickly changes into a proud one. Like a dad watching his son score a goal in football. Or a mom watching her son play with his sisters.

"What happened to your ugly glasses" he tried getting back in controle, but he must have known it was a shitty attempt

"Contacts. My glasses are at home, you should borrow them, they would suit you"

At that the bell rings and I wave a quick goodbye to a shocked Louis before making my way with Niall to our class. As we sat down, waiting for the teacher to arrive Niall turned to me.

"That. Was. Awesome. Did you see the look on his face. It was priceless. Oh I can't wait for zayn to see you. This will be a great year" I just laugh

"It will be an interesting year for sure"

"Settle down class, settle down" ... "So I see we have a new student, Mr. Styles? Am I correct"

"Harry, yeah.. Kind of, Uhh... I was studying abroad for half a year, but I'm back now"

"But I never had you? Right?"

"No mam, you did not"

"Rebecca, call me Rebecca, okey well I hope you'll like it"

"I'm sure I will... Rebecca" she sent me a quick smile before continuing

"We will start off with a classic, 'The Great Gatsby' has anyone read it?" A girl named Cara, and I raise our hands.

"Great, you will have to read it again, all of you will-" she is interrupted by Louis and zayn walking in. "Sorry we're late Rebecca"

"I will give you a pass this time, don't let it happen again, take a seat, and while you are at it, has any of you two read the great gatsby?"

"No" Louis and zayn answer in unison.

"Well you will have to, you all will have to, in a few weeks, we will be discussing the book in class, analyzing the way the book is written and the complex personality of gatsby himself, be prepared" She continues to hand out the books and Niall begs me to help him. I know I will, I always do. "You should read the book, it's a good one, and then I will help you analyze it"

"Thank you thank you thank you"

"Could you help me too Marcel" a girl named Brianna says, she always used to laugh at me. Guess things change.

"Harry, I go by Harry"

"Well then Harry, would you mind helping me out after school?"

"Bri, why are you taking to the looser" zayn says, turning from his seat in front of us

"Is that jealousy I hear? Can you believe it Niall, Zayn Malik is jealous, guess you can't get every girl"

"Shut it Harry, you aren't even that hot, I'm sure she is just pitying you"

"Hell no I'm not". Brianna is quick to answer " I really want to fuck him, every girl does" zayn is shocked, and honestly so am I.

"Thanks for the offer Brianna, but I'm all good"

"Fine, call me if you get lonely at night" she scribbles down her number in my notebook at makes her way back to her seat.

"Hah, you are a virgin, I knew it" zayn tries to corner me

"Not that it's any of your business, but I'm not, so if you ever want to get fucked for a change, you should call me, you wouldn't regret it, trust me"  Niall laughs loudly making the whole class turn to us, zayn is as red as it gets, I have no idea if it's from embarrassment or anger, but either way he turns around and starts reading.

1 point for Harry. 2 actually, can't forget Louis.